Chapter. 80 Seasons Changes

Once dark brown eyes are glowing white, sights not set on the brother head within her hand but up at Tarukane, who eyes are wide in surprise as fear begins to settle. His once arrogant smirk is gone just as quick as the passing wind.

Her teeth pushes back in a snarl and she jumps directly towards the window.

She dosen't hear Yusuke shouting her name, it just background noise to her, a static not ment to be paid much attention to.

Tarukane shouts "what!?"

Pulling her right arm back, she punches her fist through the glass, blood drips from her hand and wrist impeded with glass but she don't seem to feel the pain at all.

It shatters the protective glass. Now he's vulnerable to the danger.

She takes out the two guards holding Yukina with ease, they fall to the floor. Before Tarukane can even think to run, she grabs him by the back of his head and begins to smash it against the control panels on repeat.

His blood coats her hands but it don't stop her. A wicked smile appears on her face at the sight. She disent hear Yukinas plea for her to stop, again that is hust background noise too.

All she wants is for the man before her to suffer the consequences of his evil actions.

"Detective" Hiei hisses, abruptly stoping her on slaughter by grasping her wrist. She sharply turns to glare him, smile twitching at the corner.

"I think he's has more than enough" Hiei gestures towards the nearly dead man.

The glowing white of her eyes dulls, flickering to the original brown he's use to seeing. Tears leaks from her eyes as she releases the crime lord from her grasps. Diamonds clattering against the ground freely but she too confuse and horrified to care.

"What am I becoming?" She questions to no one in particular.

Silently, she turns her head noticing Yukina with tears in her own fearful eyes. She walks up to her, causing Hiei to tense up, hand place upon his sword.

Taking her pale wrist gently, she pulls back her teal sleeve and notice the burn mark. Hands glowing white, she begins to silently heal it.

"I'm sorry for scaring you, Yukina" She gives the girl a smile that dosen't reach her eyes.

"I seem to be doing that a lot lately, scaring others...even myself"
.
.
.
.

Winter leaves the estate alone, not waiting up on anyone. She knows they can handle the rest. She just wanted some time alone in the forest. She sits upon lone rock, overlooking a lake. It brings back nothing but dark memories.

A familiar concern presence appears behind her and she begins to speak, breaking the tranquil silence.

"...You know I almost drowned in a lake a year ago" She simply says, eyes never leaving the calm waters "jumped right in without a second thought, couldn't even swim. The feeling felt nice at first but the burning from the lack of oxygen hurt like hell"

She lets out a broken chuckle. Kurama silently takes a seat right next to her, his green forest eyes never leaving her form.

"I felt so weak and helpless then. With everything that was going on in my life at the time I felt utterly alone and hopeless so I committed the unthinkable. But a voice saved me that day. This same voice has been appearing to me a lot recently and I realizes she only helps to me when I'm in the most trouble"

Brown eyes finally look over at the red haired fox, eyes gleaming with fresh tears.

"I'm okay" She mutters "I'm okay"