Book 6: Chapter 3

Staying at Aunt Petunia's he says.

He was going to be safe he says.

Harry James Potter, that four eyed scammer who promised his sister through letter that he was going to stay at the Dursley's before she disappeared from the face of the wizarding world and into the damp ruins of the Black lake. And yet here she was, glaring at the parchment she received from her own brother, being told that he wanted to meet her when she comes back.

"That stupid little—" she huffed as she wondered how fucking daft Harry was for leaving the only place he could be safe in when she wasn't around to protect him, even with the attacks in London. Wanting to slap her brother upright the head, she opened the drawer that contained her clothes in the Zabini manor that Missus Zabini so graciously gifted her when she returned as Finley. Picking up a black turtle neck and a pair of skinny pants, she didn't even bother with her hair and left it as is before grabbing a trench coat that clearly wasn't hers and her wand. She didn't know where Harry could be, but she had a feeling that he was not in Surrey.

She had not learned apparition, but she did have a trick up her sleeve, grabbing some floo powder from the bowl that Blaise had on a round table. "Where are you off to?"

"I'm going to pick up my stupid brother," she tells Blaise who seemed troubled to see her urgently leaving. "I'll be back, I promise," she tells him with a small smile knowing that he was going to be worried out of his mind again.

"Do you want me to come with?" He asks her, only to get a no from Finley, at least he tried to go with her.

"I'll be back," Finley tells him, slipping off her snake ring and placing it on her best friend's hand, letting him know that if anything happened to her, he would be first to know. The number of lives she has left were on the palm of his hand after all, each snake head cut off meant she lost her life.

"Be safe," Blaise tells her, clenching the ring in his palm gently, "or I will hunt your brother down."

"Not if the bald vermin beat you to it," she joked, establishing her greatest pleasure of not being able to call the dark lord his made alias.

"He should at least grow a nose first before he haves your brother's life," Blaise grinned shaking his head as he felt light joking around with his friend.

"See you," Finley smiles, announcing where she was going, and within a poof of green flames she was gone. The grin on Blaise's face fading into a worried look, opening his fist that held the ring he was given by the girl that departed staring at it in a daze. "Yeah, see you."

Not long after the girl's departure, the green flames ignited once more, but it wasn't someone he expected. Normally it would be Theo or Astoria checking on Finley, but no, it was the blond lover of hers.

"You just missed her," Blaise voices out, tucking the ring in his jacket pocket as Draco approached where he stood. Much like Theo, he looked paler, more hollow looking than alive. The stresses of being a death eater in punishment for his father's mistakes, Draco looked older than a 16 year old. "She was asking for you when she arrived," Blaise tells the blond, "took you too long to come and show your face."

"You know why I can't do as I wish," Draco frowned, slumping on the expensive couch, breathing heavily as if he had been running his whole life to get to his destination.

"I know a way to relieve that pain you know," Blaise points out, bringing out his wand only for Draco to stop him by pulling up his sleeve, revealing the dark mark on his forearm. "If you don't let me help you—"

"It get worst when it gets treated," Draco hissed, clenching his fist as his dark veins showed. "It's punishment."

"What does your mother say in this?"