Book 4: Chapter 10

"Who is this woman and how do I send her to her death bed," Finley huffed as she now sat on the Slytherin table holding a copy of the daily prophet that she swiped from a third year Slytherin. After reading the contents about Harry, she was very inclined to hunt down the woman and put her wand up her ass because the reporter made her brother turn out to be an attention seeking twelve year old.

"She's Rita Skeeter, top reporter for the daily prophet. Mum hates her, especially her hair," Blaise huffed taking away the daily prophet from Finley's hands and forced fed her with oatmeal. The girl forgot that she was having breakfast with her friends at the moment, and the daily prophet distracted her.

"How dare she do that to Harry!"

"She's a sucker for sad stories," Theo comments taking a sip from his pumpkin juice taking the daily prophet from Blaise. "But you know what, I didn't know Gladrags' was having a sale for last fall's collection."

"Are they really?" Blaise peers in the daily prophet causing Finley to glare at her two friends who don't seem to care for the false stories this Skeeter woman was putting out about Harry.

"Always knew the Autumn collection was a fail."

"Mother bought a set from them."

"A disaster that must be."

"Can you two stop talking about robes for a moment? This woman is pinning my brother as a rebel, he isn't—" Finley saw the look her two friends gave her. Who was she kidding? Harry was able to lose 250 points for Gryffindor in his first year and it's not even that far in the year yet, he was a rebel alright but not in the way this fraud of a woman was painting him in.

"Alright maybe he is, but it was for a cause. He was being haunted by no body probably bald headed dark lord," she huffs taking the spoon from Blaise and fed herself the oatmeal.

"You should really look into these sales going on the robe shops, their insane!" Theo exclaims shoving the prophet towards Finley who doesn't look like she would give a damn about robes at the moment. Aside from the daily prophet report about Harry, she was pressured with the lessons that she was catching up on. She was catching up on her human anatomy class, she didn't have enough coffee she's had to stay awake for the surgical films she watched the night before, she didn't have enough to finish the film. Muggle studies was a bit of a bull, she didn't know half of what the muggles were inventing. What the hell is the rubber duck for? Finley will never know, and she will never understand why Mr Weasley kept wondering about its function.

"You should go on ahead and buy some dress robes for Potter," Blaise commented whistling at the prices.

"Why?" Finley asks finally snatching the prophet again and looked for the one the both of her friends, her eyes widening at that one article with her name in big bold letters.

Fineley Potter, The forgotten first born of the Potters. A lonely girl? Or a bad influence?

It had just come to the attention of the public that Harry Potter, Hogwarts' youngest champion had a long lost sister named Fineley Evans-Potter. He stated that she was the forgotten sister for no one had seen her and was assumed dead by death eaters who hunted James and Lily Potter at the time.

Sage Fineley Potter, was formerly a Hogwarts student who was presumably expelled due to having an underaged party at the Zabini manor. Is this the girl's way of telling the world that she is alive? Or was she also a troubled teen who yearned for attention?

"I, am going to cut off her head," Finley growls, her hands slowly crumpling the daily prophet.

"Stick it on a pike." She started crumpling it into a ball.