Book 5: Chapter 7

Finley narrowed her eyes at the pink clothed woman sitting on the staff's table just beside Snape. She sat beside Blaise, beside her was Astoria whom she asked to join them for dinner in celebration for being her new friend. The pink clothed woman looked like a blob of pink, a fashion monstrosity if she ever saw one. The look on Blaise's scandalized look as he stared at the woman just confirmed her diagnosis.

"What is that?" Blaise gasped.

"Dolores Umbridge from the Ministry," Astoria answered in distaste, seeing the woman a few times in the prophet, but seeing her in school, it must be something worst.

"Don't tell me that toad is our new DADA Professor," Theo groaned, glaring at the woman on the table.

"I feel like she is," Finley says before rolling up her robe sleeves and grabbing the first chicken leg that she sees, piling her plate with various varieties of food. "It explains the stupid level 1 book in the book list."

"That book was a joke!"

"Ugh, don't remind me. I almost set it on fire at flourish and blotts," Finley says as she takes a bit from her chicken, feeling the curious eyes from the students around them. She expected the Slytherins to give her these looks, but she didn't expect them from the whole school.

"Why are they all staring at me?" Finley asked Blaise and Theo, feigning confusion as she acted to be self-conscious, placing down the chicken on her plate. "Did I do something wrong?"

Blaise bit his lip and snorted, Theo choked on his water and started coughing. This was hilarious, normally Finley would be screaming to have everyone stop staring at her by now. To see Finley as Blythe Zabini be self-conscious was hilarious that they knew Finley was struggling to not snap at them all.

"Don't worry about them, they haven't seen anyone as pretty as you yet," Astoria assures, as she was oblivious at how fake Finley was acting.

"Pretty is far from that—"

"So you're saying that I'm ugly Blaise?" Finley asks Blaise who couldn't stop laughing. "How could you say that when the same blood is running in our veins!"

"You're adopted."

Finley fake gasps, a tear rolling down her cheek, thankful that she found a charm to keep her make up fresh even if they got went. "Wait til mother finds out about this—"

"Now you're just mocking me," a voice said from behind her, turning around she saw Draco who stood in front of Vincent, Gregory, and much to Finley's disdain, Pansy.

"Drakie!" Finley mockingly giddily exclaims, earning a scowl from Pansy who made her way towards Draco, hugging Draco's arm, pressing her breasts against him.

"Excuse me, who are you?" Pansy scowls.

"I'm Blythe," Finley introduces herself using her fake name, giving Pansy a mocking grin, not passing the opportunity to annoy the pug-faced girl with every chance she got. As Finley or as Blythe Zabini.

"I'm warning you, newbie. He is mine," Pansy threatens. "If you so much lay a finger on him—"

"Don't worry, I'll be using my whole hand," she winks at Draco flirtatiously, causing the blonde boy to blush and look away. Before Pansy could scream her head out, Dumbledore got on the pedestal in front of the hall.

"Now, we have two changes in staffing this year. We're pleased to welcome back Professor Grubbly-Plank who'll be taking Care of Magical Creatures was while Professor Hagrid is on temporary leave," Dumbledore began as he pointed at the former Care for Magical Creatures Professor.