When in the Snake Pit III

Saturday mornings, the best days of the week, to most that is. Every student had the opportunity to laze around their dorms and get ready for a Hogsmeade visit or whatever they planned for the day. Students would be around taking their precious time in the showers, read a good book, or eat everything they see on the table at the great hall.

Sadly, they can't say the same thing to their fifth years who were studying like animals. They weren't lazing around, they were throwing in flash cards, large leather bound journals, even the extent of camping in the library which were full of major exam takers at the moment.

"If you can't shut up, get out!" Blaise snapped at a younger year from Gryffindor, he along with her two friends were literally camping in the library at the moment. Having a pillow and a blanket in their bags that had undetectable extension charms, their table filled with towers of books from their topics since first year to the recent. Three of them have troubles in coping with their fifth years exams with that pink toad teaching them level one Defence topics.

"Here," Blythe hands him a flask, causing the former to look at her oddly.

"A flask—"

"Either you drink from the damn thing, or I force you to drink it," she says, her eyes were bloodshot from having to silently cry at reading the same notes that she had for the past four years, even the ones she had from her former school.

"Darling, that's whiskey—"

The flask was swiped from the girls hand, both of their eyes fell on the boy who chugged it down in one gulp. Theo, he was the one who refused to be sober at studying, he's been awake since Friday morning trying to relearn Herbology.

"Why did you finish it all?!" Blythe scolded her friend.

"Shut up, you can't get drunk," Theo glared at Blythe, handing the half empty flask to Blaise who shrugs before taking a sip. Seems like a good idea right?

Wrong.

"I don't know why you brought whiskey to the library, but I sure do hope that you won't do that again," Draco scolds Blythe as he helped her bring in her two friends in the common room. They were kicked out for the drinking, worst since they both started singing a weird sisters song on their table.

"Have you seen the amount of work we'll be putting in DADA?"

"Touché"

Setting both of the drunk boys on the emerald couches, Blythe finds herself slumping on the carpet, exhausted with the amount of carrying she had with two boys taller than her. She was tempted to just leave them around the halls for other Slytherins to deal with them, but she wouldn't be a great friend now would she?

"Did you know," Theo spoke, sitting up in alarm, finger raised in a moment of thought. "Blaise fancied Draco at one point in their childhood."

Blythe's brows raised in intrigue, sitting up, waiting for a continuation, only for Draco's hand to cover Theo's mouth in alarm. "Hey!" Blythe protested, it was brilliant to her ears to learn something from her lover's childhood with one of her best friends.

"There are things that you don't need to know," Draco nervously said, setting down Theo's head who may or may not have passed out. He didn't pass out.

"They're each other's first kiss by the way!" Theo screamed at the top of his lungs, total silence around the mostly empty common room. Draco's face went brilliant red, Blythe could only blink.

"It's the whiskey," Draco finally says.

"Uh huh," Blythe raised her brow at him again. It was at this time, Blaise was blinking awake as he turned to Blythe and Draco with a scowl.

"I'll have your ferret ass know that Blythe's snogging here, is nothing compared to mine."

"Oh Salazar," Draco smushed his head with his hand, Blythe was struggling to keep her laughs as quiet as possible. "Age six, you begged me to kiss you so we both know what kissing a person feels like!"

"Stop!"

"That's not what you said in second year—"

"Second year?" Blythe's eye widened in realisation.

"Oh my word—"

"It was the summer!"

Hello!

I apologise deeply for not updating for almost a month, I wanted to update but the struggle with electricity and internet is very real. Thankfully the Power is back, but the internet is still questionable, but I know ai can manage. If you're one of my followers (whom I am very grateful for) then you know that the upcoming update is not turning out as I planned and finally. FINALLY! I can fix it. So you guys just have to wait a little longer.

-Rayah