Book 2: Chapter 14

Classes were back in session, and to Finley's dismay she was in front of the class in DADA where everyone from both Slytherin and Gryffindor could see her. Everything in the classroom was decorated with red, white, and pink, Lockhart was wearing pink as well as he placed a pink rose flower crown on her head. To make matters worst, she just recently found out that rose scents make her sneeze.

"As you all know that today is February!" Lockhart had said with his most jolly voice and charming smile.

"And tomorrow is Valentines day! I will have my trusty valentine cupids to deliver your valentine gifts," he motioned to the small house elves who looked like they didn't at all want to be here.

"Achoo! For merlin's—choo!" Finley sneezes as she tried to curse.

"Now now Miss Evans, you will be the one cupid to help deliver your classmates' valentines—"

"But Mr Lockhart—"

"It's Professor to you Miss Evans," the blond Professor said giving her a pointed look. Not trying to hide her distaste for this man she glared at him as she tried to take off the rose crown off her head.

"Yes, this will be a new tradition to Hogwarts," he now smiled again towards the class who only felt sympathy towards the sneezing Slytherin girl.

"I will—achoo! Certainly —choo! Hex that man, even if it's the last th-thing I —Achoo!" Finley sneezes over and over again on her way to the hospital wing to find out how to stop her sneezes.

Theo who accompanied her kept on laughing every time she sneezes, because every time she did the portraits would shake with shock. "This shit is itchy!" She complained as well as she scratched her neck and her hands.

"Don't scratch them then, naturally its called allergies," Theo said as he held both her hands as they neared the hospital wing.

"Remind me to hex him once before he leaves the school for good," she said before sneezing again.

As they stepped in the hospital wing Madam Pomfrey was nursing to someone, they froze at the sight.

"Blimey, when they said muggle borns were getting petrified, I didn't know how many," Theo gulped at the sight of petrified students.

"What are you two doing here?" The mediwitch asked them. Theo was about to speak but then the wall shaking sneeze from Finley says it all.

"Wow you look like a Beauxbatons student."

"Yeah but with pink uniform," Blaise laughed out loud as he now saw Finley in a pale pink dress and white lulu heels courtesy from Missus Zabini from one of her many gifts that Blaise brought back from Christmas holiday.

"Shut up," Finley groaned as she hugged her shoulders, she felt slightly exposed with the low back that only had strings for design the front was barely helping at all, if she were to bend down they would see her chest. She despises Lockhart for making her do this, she was targeted for a lot of things but none of them are worth of her deserving to wear a almost backless dress.

"Do you have a jacket? Or anything? I feel exposed," she muttered holding onto her shoulders.

"Alright, let me go check my trunk," Theo laughed as he excited the room. She still sat on her bed, she thought of every little thing that she had done to that blond buffoon who thought himself to be a professor. She even begged Snape to let her out of it but he couldn't actually do anything as it was a request from most students to have a valentines delivery service. She still doesn't see the point of her doing it as well.

"The packages that you're going to deliver are here!" Blaise called out revealing many cards and what seemed like scrolls that she would need to read out loud.