Book 5: Chapter 6

Sirius must be insane, but frankly Finley couldn't blame him, at least he had a solid disguise. He was a big black dog, an animagus in fact, best disguise yet. Finley on the other hand, she looked like a hospital patient trying to get herself cured of the flu. A medical mask covering half her face, odd to have a pair of sunglasses inside.

"Padfoot," Moody snapped at the dog who walked beside the Finley and Harry. "Are you barking mad? You'll blow the entire operation."

Finley snorted at the unintentional pun, she had to bite down her lip to prevent herself from laughing hardcore. Truly, she is jealous of Sirius having a solid disguise as he walked with them in King's cross.

"It's hot out here, is it necessary for you to wear that?" Ginny asks her concerned, she could see the sweat dripping down Finley's neck because of the mask. Not only that, she was wearing a large trench coat, definitely Sirius' by how big it was on Finley.

"I could literally hear cameras flashing Gin, if anyone of those people from the prophet recognise me, we'll be crowded in a minute."

"You make yourself look like a celebrity, bigger than your brother," Tonks chuckled as she wraps an arm around her shoulder as they walked straight to the platform.

"How did dad and you become animagi?" She finds herself asking Sirius who somewhat gave her a teasing look even in dog form. In times like this, legilimens was useful, but at the moment she was too sloppy to actually do anything. And it left her to crouch down and hold the dog by the face. "Tell me!" She demands, pouting, actually jealous that Padfoot can hide in plain sight.

"Fin, don't do that," Harry laughed as he sees Sirius startled at how she shook his head, getting a little dizzy. Now standing up, though no one could actually see her face with the mask and sunglasses, she gave Padfoot an apologetic look.

One by one, everyone was starting to cross to the platform, Finley being the last as Tonks and Padfoot went in with her trunk and her owl. She turns to the side and could see a little girl smiling at her from ear to ear, approaching her with a violet flower.

"What are you?—"

"Be careful," the little girl said as she gave the flower to Finley, eventually pushing her to the wall making her stumble and fall to the ground.

"What happened to you?" Harry asks her, helping her up. She couldn't speak for a moment, confused as to who the girl was, why was she given a violet flower, and how in hell did she push her with such strength even if she was four feet taller than her.

"You look like you saw a ghost."

"Nothing," she shakes her head, standing up, the flower still in her hand uncrushed from her fall. Everything was getting weirder.

Both her and Harry walked towards a secluded corner of the platform near a door, entering said door they could see Padfoot now turned back into a human.

"You'll get caught with your stunts Padfoot," Finley shakes her head at the adult, taking off her mask and sunglasses revealing her sweaty face. Offering her a handkerchief, Sirius chuckled at the sight of Finley looking like she was doused in water at how sweaty she was.

"I had to see you both off, didn't I?" He grinned. "What's life without a little risk?"

"Well, for one. You transform back into a human, naked," Finley points out to Sirius who was now holding onto a large trench coat much like her own but was covering him completely.

"We just don't want to see you get chucked back in Azkaban," Harry tells his godfather, sitting next to him. Taking off the trench coat she borrowed from Sirius, Finley handed it to her brother before straightening her clothes properly.