Book 5: Chapter 25

The cheering from the outside became muffled, his hands wrapped themselves instinctively around her waist pulling her closer. Letting out a giggled in between their lips, a few smiles here and there, it seemed perfect that they were able to consume a moment like that under Umbridge's tyrannical reign in their school.

"You just had to make a move on me," Draco chuckled, his forehead touching hers the second they separated from each other's lips. "I have a reputation to maintain here, darling."

About to give him her own witty come back, she heard Hermione's familiar gasp for Harry's name which alarmed her. The near perfectly timed kiss was long forgotten, as soon as her attention was snapped towards the shriek, her heart dropped as soon as she saw Harry on the floor. Without a second thought, she ran to him, kneeling down seeing the panic in Harry's face.

"Sirius."

"Harry, are you sure?" Hermione asks Harry confused at what he just saw, the explanation he had given them was too far fetched as they, including Finley were running up the moving staircases.

"Yes, I'm sure. I saw them Hermione!" Harry says in urgency, running up the stairs a bit faster.

"Harry, you saw them, it doesn't mean it's going to come true," Finley argues, though in the back of her mind she was worried for this might actually be. She heard that he wasn't doing well in his Occulumency lessons with Snape, maybe Voldemort already found out how to take that as an advantage.

"Finley, this is exactly like what happened with Mister Weasley," Harry exclaims, upset that none of them were believing him. "It's the same door that I've been dreaming about for months, and I still can't remember what it was that was behind that door."

"Just like what Sirius said, Voldemort is after something, something that he didn't have before and its in the department of Mysteries."

"But it doesn't mean that you have to go all the way to the Ministry of magic to see what it was!" Finley yelled at him, fear for Sirius' life was clouding Harry's judgement, he wasn't thinking clearly. She knew the risks of going in the department of Mysteries without solid proof. Harry's dreams at this point are unreliable knowing that Voldemort had a connection with him.

"You don't believe me?" Harry says, upset that even his own sister didn't believe him.

"If it was any other situation Harry, I would be the first to believe you. But this?"

"Forget it," Harry glares at Finley as he kept on running up the stairs, Hermione and Ron still following him from behind. She follows him again, she was going to shove reason up his ass that everything he sees in his dreams aren't real.

"Harry, what if Finley is right? What if Voldemort is just causing you see this? What if he's only hurting Sirius to get to you?" Hermione reasons, at least one of them was on Finley's side.

"And what if he is? Am I suppose to just let him die?"

"That's not what we mean, Harry," Finley hissed. "You can't just walk in the department of Mysteries without knowing if Sirius is actually missing, Dumbledore would've—"

"But he isn't here," Harry glares, his mind only focused on potentially losing Sirius if he doesn't move now. "He's the only family I've got left—"

"Then what about me?! I'm your family too Harry, and you're not listening to me!" Finley exclaims placing silence in the staircases. Thankful that there were no paintings around but they doubt with the volume of Finley's voice, everyone might as well have heard. "I'm telling you now that Sirius is safe, and if you doubt that, then owl him! Use Hades since he's faster and get a reply as soon as you can—"