Book 3: Chapter 7

"Reckon we wake her up now?"

"Are you mental? Or did you forget what happened last time?"

Both Slytherin boys sat on the floor watching Finley curled in the common room couch wrapped in a blanket, it was six in the evening and they were going for dinner. Theo came in the common room running with a large basket of goods, Blaise was in the dorm. None of them knew where Finley was until they went to the couches where she slept.

"What is she doing here anyway? Wasn't she suppose to be in her room doing her Runes?" Blaise asked watching Finley sleep ever do peacefully.

"She must've fallen asleep once she got back," Theo commented as he got a glimpse of her crumpled robes. Her bag was beside the couch, assuming that someone had a blanket and covered her with it.

"What happened after DADA today?" Blaise found himself asking, he certainly didn't see her after classes.

"I didn't see her after classes, I went for Divination right after," Theo says. He looks towards Blaise who was deep in thought, a shit eating grin grew on his lips.

"I bet you were out snogging that Ravenclaw did you?" He teases.

"Shut up," Blaise retorts, but he wasn't wrong.

"We should wake her," Theo begins.

"She'll punch you," Blaise warns once more, not that Theo actually listens to him at all regarding Finley sleeping. And the next moment Theo found himself clutching his nose.

"Morning sunshine," Blaise grins enjoying his friend's pain after the gruesome punch he taken. Finley glares at him too, she was too tired to be bother with the two of them.

"Not morning, its almost dinner time. Get dressed we're going down any minute now," Theo says trying to not wince as he made the attempt to fix his pained nose.

"I don't feel like eating," Finley says curling in a ball again closing her eyes. Clutching the blanket closer to even more, after that humiliating scene with Harry in the broom closet she didn't want him to see her again.

"You can't go and miss dinner like that Finney Bear, tell us what's wrong," Blaise urges getting fed up at how dismissing his best friend was.

"I don't want to talk about it," Finley mutters, burying her face in the blanket. Theo sits next to her, Blaise follows suit by setting on her other side. Times like this Finley would think about what she might have done in her past life to have these boys as her friends.

"Well if you don't want to talk, we're still forcing you to eat with us so," In a swift second both boys had their hands under her arms and her thighs, carrying her to her dorm.

"Get dressed sweetie, I have a package with our names on it and mum wants us to open them together," Theo tuts as he closes the door to Finley's dorm after placing her on a chair.

Shaking her head, there was no way around it anyways so there wasn't any use to avoid it further. That was why she took off her uniform and put on a pair of pyjama pants and a shirt that hopefully Theo does not recognise. Her hair tied in a high ponytail, her red puffed eyes were thankfully left un noticed by her two friends.

Cassian purred beside her leg that she snapped from her blank gazing at the mirror in her bathroom, she crouched down and sighed.

"I miss them Cass, and it's so unfair," she sighs picking up the heavy cat that might as well be in the size of a large dog.

"I want to send them a sorry note, anything but I can't."

"I want to say sorry to Hermione for not defending her, to Ron for ignoring him, and to Harry who I flipped off on for so many times I—"