Book 5: Chapter 3

It seemed like years since fourth year happened, but in reality it only had been a couple months and Harry already missed a lot. His best friends weren't returning his owls, in fact his owl had not came back since he sent a letter to Sirius regarding everything that happened, he never felt so alone. His hand went for the thing around his neck, the last thing his sister ever gave him, her amulet. From what he heard from her roommate, Heart, it helped her with her night terrors, for him it wasn't so helpful. Feeling the deep scratch on it, he only noticed the scratch when he was Godric's Hollow. It only made him a crap ton times worst.

He looks up to see his fat cousin Dudley laughing with his buddies, though he hated them he didn't look so amused to entertain them. But never left him wondering what they've done this time.

"Hey Big D, what did you do this time? Beat another ten year old?" He asked, narrowing his eyes at him.

"This time, he deserved it," Dudley snapped at him.

"Five against one," Harry scoffed, at the moment he was amused at the fact that his fat cousin hadn't changed over the year, and yet here he was feeling like years went by since that incident happened. "Very brave of you," he added as he rolled his eyes.

"You're the one to talk. Moaning in your sleep every night, at I'm not the one afraid of my pillow," Dudley mocked, having his gang laugh at what he just said. "Not Finley! Anyone but her, please!" Dudley mocked trembled as he stared at Harry.

Harry clenched his fist, knuckles turning white in anger, how dare this fat bitch mock him for his sister's death. How dare this pig mock her in his face.

"Who's Finley? You're girlfriend?" Dudley asked Harry with a mocking tone. "He's going to me mum! No!" The fat boy yelped in fear and later on laughing with his friends again.

Would it be a sin to wrap his hands around the fat cousin of his' non existent neck? Because for sure, Harry was really close to walking to Dudley and doing just that. Disrespecting two of the most important people in his life, he did not say anything about the mockery towards him, but to his mum and Finley? This boy made a huge mistake.

"Where is your mum? Where's your mum Potter?"

Seething, Harry glared at Dudley furiously, thinking twice if he should pull out his want and stupefy his fat ass and maybe petrify his buddies. But if he did that then he would most likely be expelled, and he didn't want that when Voldemort was out and about, roaming the streets of London.

"She's dead!" Dudley roared in laughter with his own sick joke, his buddies laughed along with him and it was sickening. In anger he stood up and paced towards Dudley, taking the boy by surprise to see his furious face. Shoving his wand up the fat boy's chin, the boys behind Dudley roared in laughter at the sight of the stick. But to Dudley he was cautious, he knew well that Harry can be dangerous with this stick out. But he also knew that he would get expelled for using it outside the school.

Breathing heavily, Harry kept pressing the wand against Dudley's chin, not noticing the cold wind that came their way. The look on Dudley's eyes were now of terror, now noticing how the dark the sky had gotten.

He looked up to see the dark clouds, the feeling of all his happiness slowly draining, he already knew that it couldn't be good. Not at all.

Dudley's buddies started to panic, the occurrence was unnatural, Dudley thought that it was Harry. But Harry didn't do anything, but he knew something was wrong.

"What are you doing?" Dudley snaps.

"I'm doing anything!" Harry exclaimed as he wondered the dark sky, waiting for shit to come down, maybe later on decide wether to run or fight to give his fat cousin a fighting chance to live.