Book 5: Chapter 24

"Excuse me?" Finley snapped. Glaring down at Henry of Ravenclaw who had a shiny badge stuck on his robes, smirking at her as if he had a golden glow behind him. It wasn't that she hated him with passion for risking her health with those disastrous roses when she was still Finley, but it was just really him with arrogance screaming around him that threw her off the most.

"Well, seeing as you had been frequent in the detentions, I might be of help," he grinned. Leaning against a pillar near the great hall's doors, giving her a look of his pearly whites that to this day was still blinding as hell.

"And what help are you suggesting?" Finley raised her brow at him suspiciously, not trusting the arrogant twat after being shoved by roses left and right in the previous years.

"Well, I'll recommend you to Headmistress Umbridge. Tell her that you changed, you're willing to reform to her rules—"

Finley bursted out laughing, laughing to the point that she couldn't breath at all, she doubled on the floor wheezing in fact. "Like I would reform to her bullshit decrees, no thanks," she says still laughing. This boy, by the years, gets even more delusional by age and it was hilarious. About to say another sarcastic remark, she felt a tight grip on her wrist pulling her, her hand twisted, her back ached as she was slammed against the pillar where Henry had perched himself previously.

Opening her eyes in shock, she could see the irritation in Henry Bennett's eyes, he looked angry and she hated to admit it, but it shook her.

"Listen her Miss Slytherin," he growled. "I am Henry Bennett of Ravenclaw, and you have no right to reject me!" He growled at her this time, slightly twisting her wrist as his faced neared her even more. His other hand, travelled it's way towards her neck where her rose necklace laid, inspecting it closely. "Consider yourself lucky that I found you interesting," he smugly says, smirking at Finley like a predator playing with his prey. This didn't settle well with Finley at all.

"Let go of me," Finley sneered, forcing her hand away from Henry, and yelping as she felt him twist her hand even tighter.

"I'm head boy now! You answer to me—"

"I said let go!" Finley yelled, her clenched fist flew towards Henry's face, causing him to fall down, holding his nose. She was no longer shaken by the older boy's stature, but was furious that he made her feel so small. Eyes glowing red in anger, she felt slightly accomplished to see the boy bleeding at the moment.

"How dare you—"

"How dare you," Finley cuts him off. "How dare you think that you're above me, you're just a puny bird who just got the job because the real Head Boy was being punished unjustly," she sneers. Taking steps closer to the boy who crawled back away from the seething Slytherin girl with fiery red hair.

"How dare you think that you are worthy to even lay a hand on me," she coldly states, staring at Henry's frightened eyes. And for some screwed up reason, she liked to see his scared eyes staring back at her, it made her feel powerful in fact.

Glaring at the boy with a bloody nose on the floor, she felt the wary looks that everyone who witnessed was throwing at her as she was walking inside the great hall to sit next to Astoria to only gave her a worried look. Since the boys left, Astoria had noticed the red headed roommate of hers had an even shorter fuse than she already had at the start of the year. In fact, she definitely reminded her of someone from before, she just didn't know what.

And after that encounter, no student dared to look her way for the rest of the day.

"You sucker punched Bennett?" Theo raised his brow in amusement towards Finley who was awake in the common room just as he, Blaise, and Draco arrived in the school from their own break. "How did you do it?"