Book 3: Chapter 2

"Do you have everything you need? You're books? Clothes? Robes? Hogsmaede permission slip? Cassian?" Mirelle Thorns fussed as soon as Finley along with Blaise and missus Zabini arrived in King's Cross.

"Yes, yes, yes, yes, and," she turned towards her ever growing cat who was out of the cage sitting on her trunks like he was a king. She scratched his ear causing him to purr. "And yes."

Mirelle sighed in relief, she gave Finley a kiss on the head wishing her a good school year. "Come, we don't want to be late," Mirelle had said smiling at Missus Zabini who looked like she was in for a great gossip.

"Want me to push the cart for you darling?"

"No thank you," Finley had said as she fixed her dress' skirt.

It was the one time that Missus Zabini went all out on her, and she still thinks its much. The woman had her wear a black off shoulder flare dress that reached at least a few inches above her thighs, she also wore white knee length boots. And Mirelle had thought about how grown up she looked, the beautiful little girl she watched over was turning into a woman in front of her eyes and she was in love at how she was growing up with her witnessing.

"Finney, make sure to owl me if you forget anything," Mirelle had said as they finished loading Finley and Blaise's thing in the train.

"I will," the girl smiled.

"Have you withdrawn some money for your Hogsmaede trips?" She asked again making sure the girl left with money in her pocket.

"I did with Blaise just last week when we got our things," the girl replied again.

The woman have her another hug as she heard the train signal for its departure. "I will be here when you get back from school, if you change your plans on spending Christmas at Hogwarts owl me ahead okay?"

The girl giggled and nodded her head as she waved at the woman good bye getting in the train to leave.

"My Finney Winney, you look like a billion galleons," Theo whistled as he entered Finley and Blaise's compartment with his own bags in tow.

"You under estimate her worth Nott," Blaise smirked at him, Finley buried her face in her hands. The bloke could never let go of the fact that she was richer than either of them combined. "What do you mean?"

Blaise motioned towards Finley smile wider that could rip off his cheeks if it was physically possible. "You're looking at the heiress of sixteen single digit vaults in Gringotts."

"No fucking way!" Theo awed almost falling on to the compartment floor, his behind missing the seat as he dropped in shock.

"Blaise, please shut up," Finley groaned once more.

"I'm telling you Nott! Sixteen vaults!" Blaise mused as he tried to get under Finley's skin.

Theo couldn't help but muse as well, even he was impressed at how his best friend was rich and not knowing. It clearly explained the expensive well thought out gifts that he and Blaise received every birthday and Christmas. Finley was humble enough to not mention it and it freaked both boys when they found out who her ancestors were, but not too much to question who her parents were.

"I'm telling you Finney Winney, as rich and as hot as you are, you need a stable man," Theo said brushing his hair to the side giving Finley his best smoulder. This caused the girl to laugh even harder, for the past hour both boys fought on who was going to marry her after Hogwarts. Of course to them it was all fun and games, they loved her like a sister in the most innocent and yet too protective way possible.