Book 5: Chapter 10

Warning: Too many vulgar words ahead, please proceed with caution.

"Pardon me, Professor, but what exactly are you insinuating?" Finley's ears perked up at the high pitched voice coming from outside the great hall. Raising her brow towards Theo who she was with at the moment, both raised themselves from where they sat, intrigued to what had ruffled the ugly toad's pink hand knitted cardigans.

"I am merely requesting that when it comes to my students, you conform to the prescribed disciplinary practices," McGonagall's voice spoke, her tone cold towards the shorter woman.

"Oh lord, she done it," Finley whispered to Theo who paled at the icy stare McGonagall was giving Umbridge, rarely had they all seen the transfigurations Professor look angry. Not a very pleasant sight.

"So silly of me, but it sounds as if you're questioning my authority in my own classroom," Dolores spoke, raising her nose, taking a step up the stair case looking down at McGonagall. "Minerva."

"Not at all, Dolores."

"Oof," Theo chuckled, loving how this teacher spat was unfolding, he along with Finley and the other Slytherins were loving the drama unlike the rest of the school.

"Merely your medieval methods."

"I am sorry, dear," Dolores huffed, not looking as apologetic as she seemed to be. "But to question my practices is to question the Ministry, and by extension, the minister himself."

"You better believe that I have a shit ton of questions for him," Finley muttered under her breath, glaring at how the pink blob was standing as if she was above Minerva McGonagall. McGonagall was above everyone if she so wished in Finley's books that is.

"I am a tolerant woman."

"I doubt it."

"But the one thing I will not stand for is disloyalty."

Finley rolled her eyes, this wasn't about disloyalty really, it was about competence that she clearly didn't have.

"Disloyalty," McGonagall spoke in disbelief, humouring at the delusion the short pink woman in front of her was spouting.

"Things at Hogwarts are far worst that I feared. Cornelius will want to take immediate action," Umbridge spoke, facing the students who stood there and watched their spat as if it was an interesting telly show.

"Cornelius here, Minister Fudge there, I swear to Salazar, she is infuriating," Finley complains as she sat on Draco's bed in his prefect dorm. It was finally the end of the day that she was able to get some rest, and to her luck, Draco didn't have classes until his prefect duties later in the evening.

Draco handed her a bottle of pumpkin juice before sitting on the other side of the bed, just across from Finley. Just listening to her rants, it was amazing how this woman infuriated Finley more than Pansy ever did.

"She made Harry use this stupid quill that used his blood for ink, she wears too much pink!"

"She smells like a decaying corpse!"

"Are you done?" Draco asked Finley who now slumped on his pillow, cuddling on it, hearing her frustrated growls. "You shouldn't dwell on her too much, we have OWLs to prepare for, if that woman refuses to teach us anything, maybe it's best to self study, don't you think?" He suggests, earning a muffled yes from Finley who had her face in his pillow still.

In the few days that they both had been in school, it was a good thing that no one noticed what kind of secret Blythe Zabini was holding on to. And frankly, in those few days, they were already cramming the OWLs studying, this was the first time that the both of them hung out alone.