Book 4: Chapter 14

She didn't know how she's done it, truly she didn't but Heart managed to get herself, Sebastian, and Finley in the Gryffindor tower by uttering a password. They thought maybe the two Slytherin boys would like to come with and celebrate but they declined knowing they would get in trouble for entering the rivalling house. It left Finley and Sebastian getting dragged by Heart in the Gryffindor common room where Harry was on the twins' shoulders cheering.

Inside the common room was absolutely crowded by cheering Gryffindors.

"Knew You wouldn't die. Lose a leg!"

"Or an arm?"

"Pack it altogether?"

"Never!"

Finley laughed as she saw how happy Harry looked as he was being carried by the twins on their shoulder, even if he looked like he went to hell and back. Gryffindors passed the golden egg around until it reached Seamus, "Shush! Go on Harry, what's the clue?"

"Who wants me to open it?" Harry asks the crowd around him, oozing with confidence.

"Yes!" The Gryffindors cheered.

"Do you want me to open it?" Harry asked again, a little cocky this time that Finley dropped her head and giggled, a bit embarrassed at how her brother looked like he was the king of the world on the twin's shoulders. Harry held out his arm, twisting the knob on the golden egg, instead of a clue they were all met with a loud screech. Everyone gasped and groaned at the terrible sound, gripping their ears tightly blocking its shriek.

Harry quickly closed the egg, his ears still ringing from the horrid sound. "What the bloody hell was that?"

Harry looked towards the voice and saw Ron by the dormitory steps. Situation went awkward after that, that it was somewhat painful for Finley to look at that she turned to her companions and Heart was now missing.

"Where's you're cousin?" Finley asked Sebastian who wandered his eyes around the room in search for his kissing cousin.

"She might be with the twins," he shrugged before turning to her.

"You alright?" He asked Finley.

"I'm alright," she smiled as her eyes landed on her brother and Ron who seemed to be in good terms now, bloody finally too. Both of them were idiots for doubting one another that Finley and Hermione planned to lock them in a broom closet just to make up.

"Go," Sebastian motions for Finley, he knows how much she wanted to embrace him after that terrifying task. "Congratulate your brother."

"What about Heart?"

"She might be in the corner, snogging a Weasley maybe," he shrugs, to be honest, he could careless where his cousin was, but he was sure that she was doing okay, especially with the Weasley twins keeping her company.

"I'll see you later then," Finley smiles at him before running off to Harry, leaving him there by the portrait hole with his hands shoved in his pockets.

"Harry!" Finley called as she leaped on to Harry who lets go of the golden egg which Ron caught luckily. "You are an absolute idiot! You dumbass idiot!" She scolded over and over again, her eyes stinging with tears again.

"How did you get in here!" Ron gasped earning a glare from Finley as soon as she lets go of Harry.

"Shut up Ronald!" She snapped before hugging Harry again who was smiling from ear to ear as he felt his sister's warm arms around him.

"I'm so proud of you," she cooed kissing him on the cheek, relief washing over her as she knew well that she wasn't going to have to feel this again until the next task that was going to happen next term.