Book 4: Chapter 13

What was sleep? Last year Finley kept asking herself that because she never had a night without screaming in fear. She would either wake up by pain, or by something horrific in her dreams, most nights she didn't sleep refusing to see images that would haunt her. And thankfully she recovered from that third year nightmare filled nights of her life, and now the cause of her sleeplessness was her worrying for Harry. She doesn't know what her brother was planning for the tournament, she doesn't how he was going to defeat the dragon. She is afraid for her brother.

Beside her sat her friends, Heart and Blaise on the seats on her sides, Sebastian and Theo on the seats below. Four of whom were very worried at how jittery and nervous Finley was, it was as if she would see Harry in there she would definitely faint.

"Finley, breath," Heart comforted Finley as she wrapped a blue scarf around Finley's neck, they were all in the stands far from the school. The task involving Dragons, they made extra precautions for the safety of everyone. Funny enough that Theo actually asked if the Ministry would have dragons in the tournament, and here they were comforting Finley who was close to the brink of her sanity.

"Harry will be alright," Heart assured. But that didn't help her worry less for Harry? No, in fact she was becoming more worrisome with every growing second that she doesn't see her dear brother. What happened to the days before with Draco, the one where she and Harry spat at each other, she was scared that it was the last thing he was going to remember her by if things didn't go well.

"I need to see him," Finley mutters, rubbing her gloved hands together.

"Finney Bear, you should sit down—"

"No Blaise, I don't want to sit down. I want to see my brother," Finley snapped, she didn't mean to snap and they understood that. Anyone would be scared to face a dragon on their own, who wouldn't be?

"We're only saying is that you need to relax, Potter has Granger helping him. He would be fine," Theo soothes her, trying his best to not grab his wand and body bind her feet to where they were, the shoe tapping was driving him insane.

"I should be helping him too, I'm his sister for Salazar's sake," Finley exclaimed, taking off one of her gloves and biting her nails. Heart swiftly takes her hand and slips on the glove again, a disappointed look in her eyes.

"You just had them done, don't ruin them now," Heart scolds, but it fell on deaf ears.

"Where's the champion's tent—"

"No!" The three except Sebastian exclaimed at Finley, they didn't want her to leave the seat for her benefit too. She couldn't possibly function correctly with three mugs of coffee in her system, it was now explaining why she was a jittering mess.

"The Champion's tents are just down there, the tasks doesn't start until later—"

Before Sebastian could finish, Finley was already running down the steps towards the champions tent. He slowly turned to the remaining three people on the stand with him, feeling the hot glares they were shooting at him. "What?"

"You're a fucking idiot, she would be in an even worst state than she was before," Heart scolds her cousin. She was the one who roomed with Finley, witnessing first hand at how the first task was pushing Finley over the edge, even force feeding her anything couldn't help the jitters down. "She couldn't sleep worrying for Harry."

"So?"

"So what if Harry doesn't have a plan? She's  going to cause an uproar!" Heart exclaimed at Sebastian. Blaise and Theo shook their heads, they knew Finley the best and what Heart said was partly right, the girl worries like a mother of twelve. But she wasn't going to cause an uproar.