Book 5: Chapter 5

Finley opened the door to Harry and Ron's room, there she saw him struggling to tie his neck tie, looking frustrated as he did so. She walked in, clearly this neck tie has been on Harry's nerves even though he had been tying them for years since he went to Hogwarts. Clearly something bothered him.

"Let me," she calls to him as she turns him to face her, carefully unraveling and tying the tie properly. Both were silent, for months they were now here in the most unusual circumstance. "You've been tying you own ties since first year, what's gotten you all bamboozled," Finley jokes, trying to lighten up the mood. Harry didn't speak.

This all still seemed like a dream, and quite frankly. He wished to never wake up, he was with his sister, she wasn't dead. And the only thing missing now was their parents running in the room and hugging them both. But that wasn't likely.

Finley tightens the tie, fixing Harry's collar and jacket, much as she hated seeing the shade of brown with blue. It was the only thing he had decent on him, and for sure Finley was going to shop for him. Her hand stops at the sight of her amulet still on Harry's neck. Taking a good look at it, she sees the deep scratch on one of its heads, reminding her that she only had two lives left.

"Where have you been? Before I came here," Harry finds himself asking, snapping Finley from her thoughts. He thought about it all morning, she couldn't be in anywhere in particular, where was she hiding when he was out there?

"If I tell you, then it won't be safe anymore," she tells him as she now proceeds to fix his unruly hair. For god's sake, their grandfather was the founder of sleakeazy hair potion, why in bloody hell did her brother inherit their dad's untameable locks?

"Why? Why can't it be safe if you tell me? Don't you trust me?" Harry asks her, slightly agitated at the already coming hearing, maybe it wasn't such a good idea to ask his sister this when he was going to be potentially be expelled later. Maybe it was but how the hell would he know.

"Harry, I trust you with my lives," she tells him, staring back at the emerald eyes she had too. Emphasising on the word lives because she sure as hell trust him with her two remaining lives. "But the place that I'm hiding in isn't for you to know," she sadly explains. This wasn't a dark secret, she simply doesn't want Harry there, the amount of unsettling things in the place she stayed in would be too much for him.

Both of them heard a knock on the door, turning around they saw Cedric in his own suit, ready to go. Finley looking back at Harry, giving him an assuring smile, she had faith in Cedric to back up Harry's claims. "You can do this."

"Yeah, Dumbledore won't let me rot in Azkaban right?" Harry nervously laughed. It wasn't funny, Filey certainly didn't find it amusing as she still clearly remembered what happened to Sirius. She grabbed hold of her brother's cheeks, eyes meeting once again, for a brief moment they flashed red shocking Harry.

"You'll come back here, wand not snapped, but you will be going to school with me and everyone else. Okay?"

Harry nods, still startled at the red flash in his sister's eyes, afraid for that one second, he didn't see his sister.

"I should've went," Finley bit her thumb as she held her ice cream with one hand. Ice cream dripping down her hand as her foot was tapping vigorously on the pavement while she along with Sebastian sat outside Fortescue's Ice cream shop in Diagon Alley. Beside her was her cat Cassian who hadn't stopped purring by her tapping feet, as much as she wanted to go and pet him and kiss him mercilessly, she was a wreck to know that Harry might get expelled for real.

"Your ice cream is melting," Sebastian scolded as he handed her his handkerchief, wiping away the trail on ice cream on her hand. "And you wouldn't want to be in the middle of a stampede once they learn that you're alive," he added.