Book 4: Chapter 2

Finley was excited, maybe a little too excited really. She spent the rest of the week packing and repacking her bag for the world cup, to say that it was driving Sebastian mad was an understatement. The girl was either looking for a larger bag or looking for another bag to accommodate the things that don't fit in her current one.

On the day that they were due to floo to the burrow, she was ready for the world cup alright. She made sure to prepare her cargo pants and an Ireland sweater that Sebastian had entrusted her to wear why ever that was about. She ran out her room while tying her hair up in a ponytail, huffing at how some of the shorter strands of her hair get in the way.

"Morning Mirelle," Finley greeted Mirelle who was just putting out her bag next to the fireplace. Sebastian was sitting on the counter yawning with a large to go cup of black coffee on one hand, a bagel on the other.

"We're having breakfast at the Weasley's, we're bringing the tents with us," Mirelle says as she walked towards the refrigerator and grabbed a orange juice box, placing it on the counter for Finley.

"Bazz, get your bag. We're leaving in five," the woman sternly says towards her younger brother who looked to have fallen asleep while sitting. "SEBASTIAN—"

"I'm awake!" The boy gasped almost falling off his chair, blinking a few times before taking a swing at his to go cup. Finley finding in herself to pat the poor boy on the shoulder, she pulled him up as she held the cold orange juice box in her hand. She places the cold box on the boy's cheek, the coldness too sudden and shocking that he yelped and jumped away from her.

"Awake yet?" Finley giggled. Earning a glare from Sebastian. "I will get you for that," he threatens as he turned his back at Finley who was still giggling like little girl.

"Do you know how to floo?" Finley asked Sebastian who took a fist full of floo powder. She was skeptical if the boy knew how to travel by floo, so far in their meaningless conversations, he sounded like he has not tried it personally.

"Just say the place and poof! You're there—"

"Yeah, you're going to get lost," Finley deadpans.

"We'll see," Sebastian smirks, going in the fireplace. "The Burrow!"

She apparently arrived at the burrow just in time to help prepare breakfast with Mrs Weasley.

Not only that, but Sebastian was already outside the burrow with his sister and two red head boys. She eventually found Charlie and Bill with the tents on their back packs and a couple of supplies. Sebastian was helping them load some things in the bag which Finley suspects to have an undetectable extension charm.

But what was most amusing was, Charlie Weasley laughing at Mirelle who was cursing at him in fast french. Finley knew of french but not that fast and that vulgar, she even saw Sebastian look as amused as she was.

"Morning?" She greeted unsure if it was safe to greet the red faced french woman.

"Morning Finn," Bill greeted flicking his brother's forehead.

"Honestly, get of your high horse and go!" The woman scolded Charlie. The woman fixed her jacket, huffing at Charlie Weasley quite ferociously.

"I don't get on horses Annie," he winks. Finley almost snorted, it was amusing to learn that the second eldest Weasley knew of Mirelle's middle name. The woman disliked her middle name with a passion, not really knowing why she never bothered to ask. Rolling her eyes at the two adults fighting with each other, Sebastian and Bill merely watched in the sidelines amused at their respective siblings. Deciding to go back in the burrow to help with breakfast, she walked in the kitchen.