Book 4: Chapter 3

"Why are we so high up?" Finley wonders as they ascended to the upper most levels of the stadium, she could clearly see the hoops below. They were seeing the game in the bird's eye view, not the best view since the players would be looking small. But it was one of the best since she was high enough to see what was going on and observe formations.

Would've been a great view if only Sebastian and Mirelle were with them at the top, but unfortunately they had to prepare Sebastian to go back to France after the game. So technically Sebastian was going to miss the first few minutes of the game.

"How high up are we dad?" Ron asked watching the sky above. Arthur Weasley chuckles at his son, patting his son's shoulder and shaking him slightly.

"Look at it this way, if it rains. You'll be first to know," this made Finley laugh as she looked down on the field.

Players were already warming up, and the amount of people below just blows her mind at the cheers. She clutches her jacket tightly on one hand and the other she keeps her Irish shirt on, around her neck was the Bulgarian team scarf, and she looked completely mental at the moment. At least that was what Blaise told her when she met her friends at the stadium entrances, nearly smothered by Missus Zabini asking for more time before she left for France. Theo was another story, he nearly grabbed hold of the Irish shirt and tore it apart if it wasn't for Blaise who pulled her behind him. Now Theo Nott was mental. And Sebastian might murder him for tearing up an exclusive shirt he lent Finley as a sign of friendship.

She glances towards Harry who was as amazed as she was, the twins were taking in bets from their siblings, Hermione and Ginny chatted amongst themselves. Her hands met the cold bar that protected them from falling off the stadium, looking down below. And to her amusement, not really, she saw Draco Malfoy with his father walking up from below them.

"Well hello there Evans," the blond bloke greeted her. She rolled her eyes, perching her elbow in the rail to support her head giving him an unamused look.

"Reckon that you're here to watch the game?"

"Reckon that you are as well?"

Both just gave each other looks of which they can only dissect what it meant. It wasn't really a known fact to everyone even in the Slytherin common room that the Slytherin faery was leaving, the rampage Flint went on in the locker room was a hint that they did not get. It was not only Finley was kicked off the team because the head of house said so, it was also because it was his last year at Hogwarts and winning by defult on your last year of captaincy was disgraceful. But above all, Draco was the least pleased with the decision their head of house made. It was unfair to everyone really, added the fact that the gloomy Professor just sentenced the girl to be apart from her brother the moment she found out she was a Potter, it placed the cherry on top. During this Blaise and Theo almost owled their parents to transfer if they couldn't convince the professor, thankfully they weren't that stupid.

"So you will be leaving after the game?" Draco looked up towards her even if they were surrounded with rowdy quidditch fans, she was still able to hear him.

"Yup," she responded popping the p in the end, she wasn't the least bit excited to leave for Beauxbatons either. Thankfully she was allowed to say her goodbyes, the saddest goodbye she had was with Draco, and that was spent in their favourite place in the castle. That night was already the one of her most favourite memories within the vanishing room.

Even if she didn't get her brain to stop repeating the stupid heat of the moment of hers.

"You will owl me won't you?" She asked hopefully.

Harry and the other haven't noticed her talking to Draco yet, hopefully thy wouldn't know right away.

Draco held out a familiar green ribbon that was wrapped around his wrist, remembering how she gave it to him on their train back to England for the summer. It could be easily missed if he doesn't raise his arm when the sleeves draw back. "I will."