Book 5: Chapter 19

"So that's it for this lesson," Harry smiled proudly towards the students that attended the last lesson before the Christmas break. "Now, we're not going to be meeting again in the holidays," he says, hearing a couple of disappointed groans in the crowd.

In Finley's perspective, she could swear that Crabbe and Goyle were one of them.

"So just keep practicing on your own as best as you can, well done everyone," Harry smiled from ear to ear, clapping his hands towards the people who placed their trust in him to teach them how to defend themselves.

Finley gave out a proud smile as she looked up towards Harry, joining in with the applause before turning around to grab her bag. Waiting for everyone to leave the room again, looking straight into Hermione who got the message that she wanted to be alone with Harry.

She walked towards the mirror in the room, seeing the pictures and the articles from the prophet, she looked up towards the picture that had their parents. Lily and James Potter, enjoying the fall, smiling happily at the camera, she envied it so much.

"Will you be spending the holidays with us?" Harry asked from behind her, tapping on her shoulder.

"I'll be going with Blaise, and meet you at Padfoot's with Moony," she tells him, turning to Harry who looked like he wanted to say something, but couldn't. She placed a hand on his shoulder comfortingly, before pulling him into a hug, one that she wished to have ever so often these days. She hasn't had a decent hug from Harry in months due to her hiding her identity. "I won't be long," she whispered in his ear.

"I know, I just missed you," Harry hugged back, rubbing her back where Finley's new hair laid.

"I just need to finish somethings before I go meet with you at Padfoot's, and I promise to not get myself killed this time," she tells him, though to be honest, she wasn't sure if she could actually uphold that promise. She can't take it back now.

"They would be proud of you, you know," she softly said. "I know I am, and I'm sure that they are too."

"They would be for you too,Finn," Harry replied, slinging an arm over her shoulder, as she wrapped her arm around his waist as they looked up towards their parents' photo.

"I'm a Slytherin," Finley says, not as enthusiastic about it as she normally would. "They would for sure hate me to know that I'm not as Gryffindor as they were in their day," she sadly smiles, having to think about this for more than once now. "We both know that dad hated Slytherins, I can imagine his disappointment if he was still alive that his first born was a snake."

"But mum would be proud of you," Harry assured. "After all, you are the one who thought about uniting the houses."

"It just seems unfair to have you lot get all the fun," Finley grins at him. "I still need to rain hell on Umbitch's parade."

She was back in the ruins, and this time, she came prepared, mentally prepared. Staring up at the runespoor's three heads, she could see the distinct looks that they were giving her. A request, no, a mission that Dumbledore had asked her, still skeptic of the headmaster's requests she still complied.

"So you came back? You must be very desperate," the left head says, as the three heads of one body came up to light, all the same things happened on her previous visit. The torches lit up, and this time, she wasn't nervous to see the orange scaled snake.

"Do you still seek the answers to the same questions that you asked?" The left head asked again.

"No."

Clutching onto her old wand. "I'm here to ask you three a favour," she says, gulping, she said it. Hoping that they don't decide to eat here then and there, this quadruple X ministry levelled creature was terrifying. Not as scary as a Basilisk, she survived that of course, but this one had three heads.