Book 2: Chapter 4

If you all think that having a stuttering fool as a defence against dark arts professor was bad, then having a narcissistic buffoon must be the nearing end of an incredible wizarding school. All that is according to Finley who thought that Snape would've been a better match to be a DADA teacher.

"I see that Harry Potter and his girlfriend are here," Lockhart chuckled as he eyed both Harry and Finley who were on opposite sides of the classroom. Malfoy was having a field day as Lockhart started praising Harry and his famous scar. Finley on the other hand wanted nothing to do with any other male in the room at the moment.

"Let's have a quiz!"

On the first day back, a quiz, how lovely that is. Finley was sure that she was to fail this quiz, Mirelle Thorns had to confiscate her wand and other flammable things from her the moment she bought the books and read the brief synopsis of them all. Every book was basically a biography of the man, and yes she refused to call him a professor.

"Bet you a galleon that she aces the quiz," Theo whispered to Blaise as he watched Finley look at the parchment briefly before writing on it.

"Two galleons and a treacle tart that she purposely flunks it," Blaise said as he already knew what was to happen next.

As Lockhart was reading out the test scores, he rambled about not everyone knew his secret ambition. "Not so secret if it's published," the boys heard Finley mumble.

"At least one of you knew that my secret ambition is to eradicate that things dark arts and produce my own hair care products," the man said.

"What is he going to do to the dark lord? Give him a bath?" Finley snapped towards herself still crossed with the pointless things this man says he did.

"Where is miss Granger?" The man asked as Hermione shot her hand up with flushed cheeks. Finley scoffs, clearly the brightest witch was still muggle as she was blinded by a buffoon's charmed fake ness. She was sure to bluntly tell her best friend that.

"Miss Evans though thought it would be funny to mock my ambition by saying that I wanted to Eradicate all that is evil with shampoo. Darling I would love to eradicate evil with my brilliant mind and knowledge of the dark arts," he flashed a smile towards the scowling girl.

Giving out a sarcastic smile as she heard Slytherins scoff at the lunacy the new DADA professor had said. The lesson wasn't at all amusing, the man let out a few dozen cornish pixies. Teaching the class to eradicate them with a spell that was never existent in the books. Only an idiot would try to use it.

Taking out her wand as she saw Neville being lifted up by the pixies, and also Theo being bit on his lobe, along with Blaise having a few in his robes. And most hilarious of situations was with Draco having a pixie in his dress shirt. Lucky enough she read enough DADA books to know a decent spell.

"IMMOBULOUS!"

All of the pixies froze, the golden trio stood near their desks, the teacher fled like a coward he is.

"Need help Malfoy?" She asked the blond Slytherin who was now annoyed with the three pixies stuck in his shirt.

"Helpful if you get these little shits off me," he snapped taking out the pixies. Of course one had to rip his shirt, "My father will hear about this."

Turning towards her best friends who were in pain, especially Theo as a pixie was still biting his ear off. "I'm complaining to Snape," she told them as she slowly took off the pest from her best friend.

Looking up when Hermione, Harry, and Ron were helping Neville down. "Need any help?"

"Yeah," Neville said.