Blaine's story

(A/N: this is obviously going to be about how Blaine became a 'baby' this is going to contain a bit of violence so be warned)

It was 9:00pm at the Anderson household, which was very quiet. 'Nothing unusual' Blaine thought as he sat in his room talking to Kurt on the phone.

"I wish I could kiss you right now, you're the most amazing, talented and wonderful boyfriend, I wish I could see you right now" Blaine sighed as Kurt listened intently as well as Blaine's father, but with anger and disgust.

"WHAT WAS THAT YOU FAG?" he's father shouted stumbling through the door, with a bottle of beer and smelling like alcohol.

"Dad! dad please!" Blaine whimpered as his dad through him of the bed and started to kick and punch him repeatedly. Little did they know, Kurt was hearing the whole conversation and recording it for the police.

"NO SON OF MINE WILL BE A FAG! I HOPE YOU DIE IN HELL! YOU DISGUST ME, YOU'RE A DISGRACE TO THIS FAMILY, YOU SHOULD OF NEVER BEEN BORN YOU DISGUSTING PIECE OF SHIT!" his dad yelled at him.

5 minutes later Kurt came busting through the door with his dad and the police and what shocked them was that Blaine's dad through the beer bottle at Blaine's head and then started to hit his head really hard against his bedside drawers, with Blaine pleasing his dad to stop as he was crying and going into unconsciousness, before he blacked out Kurt heard him whimper his name.

"Kurt help please?" he whispered before he blacked out. He's father was later arrested and Blaine was taking straight away to the hospital.

Kurt's pov:

"I hope he's ok, I mean I don't think I could live without him if he... if he, you know, anyway I wouldn't be able to find another one just like him, he's my soulmate dad, my soulmate" I paced as I told my dad.

"Kurt sit down I'm sure he's going to be ok alright?" he said as he placed a hand on my shoulder.

"You're right" I sighed and sat down.

Nearly an hour later a doctor came out.

"Blaine Anderson?" He called out, me and dad immediately stood up and walked with him into the room. Blaine was hooked up to all sorts of wires and machines.

"We have some bad news and some good news, which would you like to here first?" the doctor asked us.

"Bad" I said.

"Well the bad news is Blaine here did loose quite a bit of blood, we checked his brain to see if any swelling was there and there was but its calmed down quite a bit, the thing is his brain has gone back to babyhood again and its possible he might stay that way, possibly till he dies, I'm sorry to tell you that" he said sadly, but half way through the conversation, Cooper busted through the door, probably hearing the words 'gone back to babyhood again'.

"And the good news?" my dad asked.

"He's going to be okay, if he wakes up today you can leave tomorrow so we know how he is over night" the doctor smiles.

"Oh and by the way you might want to buy loads of baby stuff and because he has started as a newborn, you're going to need a car seat carrier and not an actual car seat just yet" he explains before he leaves.

"A car seat carrier, are you serious?" I turn to my dad with an angry expression.

"Kurt just calm down" he tells me.

"Calm down, calm down? how can I calm down when my boyfriend has now turned into a baby for possibly the rest of his life and I'm meant to calm down?" I started to shout.
Blaine stirred on the bed, which caused me to turn around. He then started to cry.

"Hey sweetheart? how you feeling?" I ask him as I move his hair out of his forehead.

"I'll call a doctor" dad says and leaves the room to go and call a doctor. Blaine started to cry even louder and I didn't know if I could pick him up off the bed or not. But just in a time a doctor came in.

"Am I allowed to pick him up?" I ask as I look at the doctor for an answer.

"Sure" I pick Blaine up and start to rock him gently, but that wasn't working neither.

"Here" one of the doctors said and passed me a hospital dummy for me to keep and popped it in Blaine's mouth, who finally calmed down.

"So will he just stay a newborn forever? or will he actually grow in his babyhood?" I ask as I was patting Blaine's back and rocking him gently.

"The highest he is most likely to go to is probably about 1-1 1/2 years of age" he explains.
It was starting to get late and I still needed to get Blaine loads of baby stuff. So me and Carole decided that while Blaine is down for a nap, me and her will go and get a car seat carrier that can attach to then pushchair, some bottles, dummies and a few things for now then go shopping for him tomorrow after the hospital.

"You sure you going to be alright dad?" I ask him. Blaine was asleep in a crib with a nappy on and a dummy with still loads of wires on him.

"Yes Kurt" he sighs.

"Ok we'll be back in a little while"

"Ok kiddo, see you later"

"Bye" we both walk out and head to the car, Carole found a place called 'infantilism store', which was open 24/7. We got a few things we were going to need then went back to set up the car seat.

"Hey we're back" I say as we come through the door with a car seat.

"Hey" he says while feeding Blaine a bottle of formula that the doctors kindly gave us.

"When did he wake up?" I ask dad as I set the car seat down.

"Bout 20 minutes ago" he shrugs and puts a burp towel on his shoulder and then put Blaine's head there to burp him.

"Your such a good dad" I tell him as I sit down.

"Instead of a dad, what about grandad?" he suggested as Blaine burped.

"Well he agrees" we laugh.

"I take it, I'm taking the roll as grandma and Finn as an Uncle" Carole says. The night came to an end and Carole and dad left saying that they will come tomorrow morning to pick us up with some clothes for Blaine. The doctors told me I could stay tonight and that's how it ended.