Christmas Shopping and Feeling Poorly

"Daddy! daddy! daddy!" Blaine cheered as he ran around the room.

"You mister, need to calm down" I say as I grab his arm to stop him from running around and falling over, which he will end up crying.

"Noooo!" he whined.

"Then you don't go Christmas shopping with daddy later on" I tell him.

"Eah" he whined again.

"Then calm down or you're not going" I warn him.

"Tay" he sighed and played with his toys.

"Thank god for that" I mumbled as I walked into the kitchen to clean up breakfast.

"Thank god for what?" Finn asks.

"Blaine is playing with his toys and not running around where he would most likely fall over, hurt himself and cry" I explain.

"Oh, how can he be running around at this time in the morning? and after breakfast?" Finn asks, shocked.

"Don't, neither do I"

"Daaaaaaaaaaaddddddddyyyyyyyy!" Blaine shouted through the living room.

"Blaine, you need to be quiet" I warn him.

"What's the matter?" I ask him.

"'E go 'ow?" he asks.

"You wanna go Christmas shopping now?" I repeat him.

"Eah"

"No, we'll go later sweetie" I tell him softly.

"No!" he puts his foot down and pouts.

"Finn! bottle please" I call out to him.

"Sure" he says.

"No! no bot bot!" he grumped.

"Here ya go" Finn says as he gives me the bottle.

"Thanks"

"Come on then you" I say to Blaine as I pick him up.

"Noooo!" he cries.

"Night buddy" Finn smiled at him.

"AAAHHH!" he then sobbed into my shoulder.

"Shhh, come on Blaine, calm down baby" I soothed as I took him upstairs and into his room. I lie him down on his changing table and change his nappy.

"Get some sleep baby" I coo as I lied him down in his crib and he drunk sleepily from his bottle, I quietly head down and finish everything off.

"He went to sleep?" Finn asked me.

"Yeah, I knew he was tired, but I'm taking him out in a little while, because I ordered a couple of his Christmas presents, the rest I have to buy" I say, keeping my voice down.

"You can come if you want to, its up to you though, I don't mind" I tell him.

"Sure, i'll come" later on, Blaine woke, sounding a bit ill.

"Hey baby" I cooed.

"Daddy" he whined miserably.

"Aww, is my baby feeling ill?" I asked him softly.

"Eah" he says then does some really bad chesty coughs.

"Have you got a bad cough sweetie?"

"Eah" he sobs.

"And a bit of a cold by the looks of it" I sighed as he had a runny nose.

"Alright let's change you and get some medicine into you" I say as I lay him on his table and get him his Christmas long sleeve shirt with a pair of jeans, a Christmas jumper and some Christmas socks to match.