Haircuts and Shopping for new toys

Today Blaine gets a haircut, which he doesn't know about. This is going to be the first time that I've taken him to the hairdressers. After that though, I'm going to go get him some educational toys to help him a little better for when he goes to Nursery, that I have finally decided to send him to soon. Blaine, however thinks he is just getting new toys, which in a way he is, but not the way he thinks.

"You're taking Blaine today aren't you?" Dad asks me.

"Yes, I'm taking him to get his haircut" I tell him, Blaine was still in bed so I can use the 'h' word without him being around.

"Is Sebastian going?" He asks.

"I think so, I'm picking him up though" I tell him.

"Alright, well have fun, I'm off to work, so I'll see you later"

"Ok bye" he soon leaves and I go and get Blaine up or he won't have a nap later on today.

"Hey baby" I coo as he looked at me sleepily.

"Oys?" He asks me as he still laid in his crib.

"Yes baby, we're getting toys today, alright" I tell him as I pick him up. I take him to his changing table and lie him on it, before quickly changing his nappy.

"Want some breakfast?" I ask him as I head toward the stairs.

"Eah" he says.

"What do you want then?" I ask him as we get to the kitchen.

"Ereal pwease" he tells me.

"Alright" I say as I clip him into his seat. I get one of his bowls out and pour a little amount of his favourite cereal into his bowl before putting a little bit of milk in there as well.

"There we go" I say as I pass him his bowl and spoon.

"Fank 'ou daddy" he smiles at me.

"You're welcome sweetie" I smile back at him. I then grab my breakfast and sat down next to Blaine. 

"Ummy daddy" he tells me.

"Good to hear, we have a busy day today" I tell him.

"See papa?" He asks and my heart just goes.

"Yeah sweetheart, we have to go pick him up though" I explain to him.

"Yay, papa!" Blaine cheers, which makes me smile, knowing Blaine is excited to see his papa and not being all funny about it.

"Eat your breakfast up then, so we can go get dressed and head out" I tell him as I finish up my breakfast. Blaine soon finishes his and I do a quick tidy up in the kitchen and pack a bag of spare clothes because I know Blaine will probably complain about the hair all down his back. I then head upstairs with Blaine and get him dressed into some blue and white striped trousers with a matching shirt and socks.