A Beach Day

It's been a couple weeks now and my leg had healed so today we decided to go to the beach as it was hot day. We asked Santana and Brittany if they wanted to come and they said 'yes' but will meet us down there instead. Blaine has also now learnt how to crawl.

"Hey mister, ready for some breakfast?" I coo as I lay in bed with him.

"Ok, here's dada's breakfast" Sebastian comes in with a tray and places it on the side for now.

"Come on you, we need to give you some breakfast" Sebastian says as he takes Blaine from me and places him on the floor for now so he could pass my tray over.

"Thanks babe" I say as he bent down to pick Blaine back up.

"No problem" he says. He goes down with Blaine to get their breakfast whilst I sat and ate mine. Sebastian soon comes back up with Blaine and places him next to me and quickly grabbing the tray because Blaine can be too quick at times.

"Hello you" I smile at him.

"Dada" he touches my face.

"That's right" I kiss his hand.

"What about papa?" I say trying to make out the sounds.

"Papa" I repeat as he looked at me.

"A baba" he babbles.

"Aww, that was close, good job bud" Sebastian kisses him.

"It's a nice day today, I can't wait to go to the beach" Sebastian smiles.

"Me neither" I say.

"I think we should get dressed and head down there" I say.

"Alright, I'll go get mister dressed"

"Ok" Sebastian takes Blaine to get him dressed and I could hear them on the monitor, giggling.

"Here's dada" Sebastian comes in with Blaine wearing a blue summer romper.

"Look at you, cutie" I coo as Sebastian passed him over before getting himself dressed and then we swapped over so I could get dressed whilst he watched over Blaine

"Look at you, cutie" I coo as Sebastian passed him over before getting himself dressed and then we swapped over so I could get dressed whilst he watched over Blaine. Once we were all dressed, we head downstairs and Sebastian sorts a bag out full of food, spare clothes, spare nappies, swim stuff, towels and just general things that we needed.

"We ready?" He asks.

"Yeah"

"Ok, I'll put Blaine in" he says as he picks Blaine up off the floor whilst I lock up.

"Let's go bud" he says before we left. We soon head down there but we hadn't been long in the car and Blaine had already started fussing.

"What's the matter baby?" I turn around and he was rubbing his eyes and trying to get out of his seat be aside the sun was in his eyes.