Auntie Santana Babysits

"Ready to go to Auntie Santana's sweetheart?" I say to Blaine as I finish getting him dressed.

"Eah" he cheers.

"Alright, dad can you put his coat and shoes on please while I put his stuff in the car?" I ask dad as I walk down the stairs with Blaine in my arms.

"Sure, come 'ere kiddo" dad takes Blaine from me and into the kitchen where Blaine's coat and shoes were placed earlier. I take Blaine's highchair, portable crib and a small bag of spare stuff or things that Blaine wanted to take with him. Once that was done, I go and collect Blaine and say bye to everyone.

"Let's go mister" I tell him as I place him in his seat and clip him in. I get in and head to Santana's, 15 minutes later and we were there.

"Go knock" I tell him as I unclip him out of his seat and he runs up to Santana's door. I go to the boot and swing his bag over my shoulder, grab the highchair and portable crib.

"Hey sweetie" I hear Santana say to Blaine, probably picking him up and hugging him.

"Hi" he giggles.

"Hey, I've packed pyjamas as I don't know how long I'll be" I explain to her as she put Blaine on the floor and took the highchair of me.

"Thanks" I tell her as we set it all down.

"It's fine, honestly, I've done the same with Britt to you, haven't I?" She says.

"True"

"Kids already of playing" she chuckles.

"Huh, easier than I thought, he always cries when I leave him with Finn or dad and Carole" I say to her.

"Perhaps it's because Britt's here, so he knows he has company and someone to play with" she explains.

"True"

"Anyway, I need to get going or I'm going to be late to this thing" I tell her.

"You have his spare car seat in your car, don't you?" I just double check.

"Yeah don't worry"

"Ok, baby I'm now going, come give daddy a goodbye hug and kiss" I call out. A few minutes later, Blaine comes running over to me.

"Ok, behave for Auntie Santana and do as she says, alright, love you" I kiss him and hug goodbye and he hugs and kisses back too. I finally leave and head down the road to go do this thing.

*Santana's PoV*

"Right, you two Santana needs to get Brittany dressed so we are going up, ok?" I tell them as I pick Blaine up and hold Britt's hand, going up the stairs and into her room.

I lay Brittany on the changing table whilst Blaine entertains himself on the floor

I lay Brittany on the changing table whilst Blaine entertains himself on the floor. I quickly double check that the gate is shut.