Helping Santana Move and Redecorate

(A/N: sorry I'm posting late, I forgot to just before I left to go out, so here you go)

Santana had also not long recently moved house, she still has a few things to pack and bring to her new house as well as doing some decorating so she's asked if we could go and help today.

"Come on baby, we're going to aunty Santana's house" I wake Blaine up. I let him stretch before getting him out of his crib. I change his nappy before putting him into a short sleeve white and grey bodysuit/shirt, some blue jeans and some grey and white stripe socks.

"Go on, go wake papa" I say as we head into my room and I help Blaine onto the bed.

"Papa! Papa! 'Ake u'" Blaine chants as he hits Sebastian's back.

"Gentle, baby" I warn him. I quickly got dressed while Blaine was occupied waking Sebastian up, not that it mattered anyway.

"Alright, I'm up" Bas chuckles after a few more attempts of trying to get him up. 

"Woah, where are we all going?" He quickly sits up.

"Santana's house, she's still got a few things to pack and decorate" I explain to him.

"Oh ok"

"So, I suggest that you hurry up and get dressed if you wanna come because by the time I've finished packing Blaine's bag, we're gone" I smirk as I grab Blaine off the bed and make my way downstairs.

"Papa's silly" I chuckle to Blaine once I got downstairs. I quickly give Blaine some breakfast and while he eats that, I pack his bag, chuckling to myself when I hear Sebastian rushing around upstairs.

"Two minutes, babe" I joke.

"Daddy, 'inish" Blaine announces.

"Good job, baby" I praise him as I clean him up.

"Let's get coats on" I say to Blaine.

"Hoes?" He asks.

"No, we're only going to Santana's, I'll carry you" I tell him as I zip his coat up.

"Hey, I'm ready" Sebastian huffs out.

"Ok, calm down, I was only messing with you, at least I know now, that if we're to ever get in trouble, you'd be quick" I chuckle.

"Oh my gosh" Bas laughs. We soon head out to the car and make our way to Santana's. We soon get there and Brittany was outside in her pyjamas, crying.

"What are you doing out here, sweetie?" I coo as Sebastian picks her up as I couldn't because I already had Blaine in my arms.

"Mummy weft me" she sobs.

"AAAHHH" she hides herself into Sebastian's shoulder.

"Oh sweetie" Bas coos. I went to ring Santana up but she already arrived.

"Oh my gosh, baby, I'm so sorry, mummy got caught up in all this house moving and loading the car, I can't believe I...I...I forgot you" she says, trying not to say the word 'forgot'.

"Why didn't you call?" I asked her.

"I don't know" she sighs.