Helping mummy move

Today Pamela is moving house and we have all decided to help by taking all of our cars up there and bringing most stuff back. Pam is actually excited to move closer to us and she is glad we are helping as she said she has a ton of stuff she doesn't need or want.

"Ready everyone?" I call around the house.

"Eady ever'on" Blaine mimicked.

"You're a silly boy" I chuckled as I picked him up and kissed him on the cheek, making him giggle.

"Yes, we are ready, Kurt" Finn says.

"Ay" Blaine fake pouted.

"We are ready, Blaine" Finn chuckled.

"Ok let's go" I say and carry Blaine out to the car.

"No daddy" he whined as he started to thrash about.

"No, I know baby, but you've got to get in"

"No" he cries.

"He probably knows, doesn't he?" Finn asks.

"Yeah he probably does" I sighed.

"Blaine, if you sit down in your seat, ill give you my iPad to play on" Finn says and Blaine sits down.

"Thanks" I say as I buckle him in.

"Here you go" Finn says and puts a baby game on for him.

"This is going to be fun" I say to Finn sarcastically after I shut Blaine's door.

"Isn't it just" he jokes. We all get in our cars and head to Pam's. When we finally get there, I get Blaine out and we all head to the door.

"You wanna knock baby?" I ask him and he knocks anyway.

"Oh my god" she gasps and Blaine smiles and makes grabby hands toward her.

"So I've already packed a few boxes and things, I was thinking we do the living room and kitchen last" she explains still holding Blaine.

"C will be here later on to do his room then help out with the rest, if you guys wanna go upstairs and do Blaine's old room you can and Carole, Burt and Finn if you guys want to do any room you want that's fine, if you're not sure what needs to go or keep just ask me"

We all split up and I go into Blaine's room with him. A few boxes were packed saying 'keep'.

"Daddy wook" Blaine said picking up something.

"Blaine, we are in here to help, not mess around and touch things" I tell him and take the thing away from him.

"Daddy, doggy" Blaine says and tries to climb on the bed. He grabs the toy dog and brings it over.

"Me, 'eep?" He asks. 'Does he not remember this place?' I thought.

"Sure baby" I smile, knowing that I already gave him the dog.

"You gonna help daddy?"

"Tay" he says and kneels next to me.

"Blaine, what do we do with rubbish?" I ask him as I held a few bits of old rubbish.

"Bin, me do 't daddy?"

"Sure baby, here you go then" I say and he puts it in the bin.

"Me put 'ubbish in bin daddy?" he asks if he can put rubbish in the bin wherever we find some.

"Sure". A little while later, we had sorted most of the room out and got rid off stuff and some packed in boxes, Blaine then started to get fussy. At the moment I'm standing at his closet trying to ignore him.