Blaine's 2nd Birthday

Today it's Blaine's 2nd (19th) birthday and I want to make it even more special than his first because he was only one and didn't know much. Blaine has recently been obsessed with Batman that I decided to do a Batman themed party and even redecorate his bedroom to Batman. So just like last time, dad and Carole are taking Blaine out of the house again while everyone turns up and helps decorate the place. Some do the party and some the bedroom.

"This is amazing!" I say as I look around at the bedroom and the party decorations.

"Thank you so much everyone for the help" I tell them

"You're welcome buddy" Finn says to me.

"He's gonna love it" Rachel says. A couple hours pass and they turn up, we quickly get down and hide.

"Daddy!" Blaine shouts.

"Gwan'ma 'ights pwease" he says and they let Blaine turn on the lights.

"Surprise!" We all cheer.

"Daddy" he squeals as he runs up to me with his Batman figure that we got him as an early birthday present because he had been behaving quite well.

"Hey birthday boy, did you have a great time hanging out with grandma and grandpa?" I ask him as I pick him up and kiss him.

"Eah 'e 'et ice weam" he tells me.

"Did you?"

"Eah it 'as yummy"

"I bet it was" I smile at him.

"Look Britt's here wanna go play with her?" I ask him.

"Tay" he says and runs of to go find her once I put him down.

"I'm just going to quickly get his new outfit and sunglasses" I whisper before heading upstairs quietly and grabbing his clothes and a nappy.

"Blaine, do you wanna get changed into these?" I ask him as I showed him his shirt.

"Eah" he smiles and runs over to me.

"Let's go to the bathroom to change your nappy then" I tell him and take him to the bathroom so it was more private for him instead of being exposed in front of everyone. Once I changed him and gave him his sunglasses, we went back out and he ran off to find Brittany again.

"Wook" he says to everyone and they would just respond in 'wow buddy' or 'you sure like Batman, don't you?'

"Blaine you wanna open presents?" I ask him and he just nods, too excited to even verbally answer.