A BBQ at Mummy's

Today's the day that we arranged to go to Pamela's for a barbecue as we couldn't last time because things happened, it will only be Sebastian, me, Blaine, Brittany, Santana and Cooper there. Pamela was ok with Santana and Brittany coming as she knew that Blaine felt more comfortable with Brittany around and someone to play with.

"Shall we get ready to head to mummy's?" I coo to Blaine as I got him from his nap.

"Eah" he yawns as I lay him on his changing table to change his nappy and clothes. I put him into some colourful trousers and a blue short sleeve shirt that had 'Mama's Boy' written on it with an arrow going between the words to separate them.

"There we go, perfect for today" I smile at him as I find some socks

"Here, let's put these on" I tell him as I found some white and blue socks that had 'I love mummy' written on it.

"Ok, daddy just needs to quickly pack a bag and then we'll getting going" I kiss his temple as we make our way downstairs

"Papa" Blaine cheers once he saw Sebastian. Blaine didn't know he was coming to the barbecue so we surprised Blaine.

"Hey bud" he coos as he takes him from me.

"Papa" he cheers happily as he snuggles into him.

"Aww, baby" he coos. I quickly pack a bag before we get in the car and making our way to Pamela's. We soon get there and Blaine cheers for his mummy.

"Mummy" Blaine cheers.

"Hey sweetie" she coos at him as she gets him out of his seat.

"Mummy's got a surprise for you in the back garden" Pamela smiles at Blaine.

"Wets 'o" he says.

"Hang on baby, we've got to wait for papa and daddy" she chuckles. We greet Pamela before heading inside and toward the back. We get out there and Pam bought Blaine a slide playhouse thing that had tunnels going through.