Two Sick Boys

This morning, I woke up feeling a little under the weather so I called Sebastian over so he could keep Blaine busy so I hopefully don't give it to Blaine.

"Hey baby" I coo as I get him out of his crib after his nap.

"Daddy" he cheers.

"Yeah sweetie" I try to entertain him and act if nothing is wrong with me because I know he'll want to cuddle with me and look after me if he knew that I was a little ill. I change his nappy and put on some plain grey socks on his feet and left him in his grey Winnie the Pooh shirt/bodysuit.

"There we go, let's go downstairs, papa should be here soon" I yawn as I carry Blaine down the stairs

"There we go, let's go downstairs, papa should be here soon" I yawn as I carry Blaine down the stairs. I place him on a blanket that sat on the floor, I go and make him a sippy cup of juice and bring back a dummy. I set them down next to him and kiss the top of his head, I then felt a bit dizzy so I sat down on the sofa, Blaine had some toys with him and the telly was on a baby program for him. I lie down and before I knew it, I fell asleep.

*No ones PoV*

Sebastian soon turns up and unlocks the door before quietly going in incase Blaine was asleep. He walks through and sees Blaine sitting on the floor, watching the telly.

"Hey baby" he coos.

"Papa" Blaine cheers.

"Hmm" Kurt mumbles, Sebastian looks at Kurt, who was still asleep and just had shuffled in his sleep.

"Ok, baby, we have to be quiet, daddy's sleeping"

"Tay" Sebastian crouches down and sees that Blaine had undone the buttons on the bottom of his bodysuit.

"Baby, why are these not clipped together?" He chuckles as he clips them back together.

"Have you had lunch?" Sebastian asks as he picks Blaine up.

"Uh huh"

"Ok, do you wanna snack?"

"Pwease"

"Ok" Sebastian places Blaine in his highchair while he made a small snack for him.

"I'm gonna take you out in a little while, daddy needs me to do a few errands, ok?" Sebastian tells Blaine as he passes him his snack.

"Tay papa" Blaine smiles up at him.

"You're just too cute" Sebastian kisses him.

"Papa?" Blaine offers him some of his snack.

"No thank you baby, it's yours" Blaine soon finishes his snack and Sebastian takes him upstairs to get him changed.