Unexpected Guests

(A/N: Blaine's dad escapes prison, finds out where Kurt lives and that Blaine is with him, holds Blaine at gunpoint but doesn't shoot at anytime, Pamela and Cooper show up first to surprise Blaine then the gunpoint happens after they leave, also there's a bit of violence and words being said, but if you don't won't to read this, then don't if you feel uncomfortable with this stuff, I understand, I hope all of that makes sense)

"Hey baby" I coo as he woke up from his nap. I wasn't expecting anyone today except Sebastian, Brittany and Santana were already here, so I just left Blaine in a 'The Very Hungry Caterpillar' romper.

"Let's change your bum" I say to him as I lie him on his changing table

"Papa?" Blaine asks.

"Yeah, papas coming over in a little while" I tell him as clip his buttons back up.

"Come on, let's go play" I say to him as I carry him downstairs and into the living room. Blaine played for a little while with Brittany and then sat at the little window, probably waiting for Sebastian to turn up.

"Papa! Papa!" Blaine cheers as he runs to the door.

"Wait" I warn him and he stops by the door.

"Good boy" I praise him, I open the door and Blaine runs to Sebastian's car.

"Hey you" he picks him up as soon as he got out of the car and then kisses him.

"Hey" he walks over to me and kisses me.

"Hey, he's not long woken up from his nap" I tell him after I kissed him back before we walked back inside.

"Ah, look, you got a new toy" Sebastian points to Blaine's ride on toy car thing that was left in the hallway, probably where Britt had left it.

"Yeah and who got you that Blaine?" I ask him as Sebastian put him down and he climbed on it

"Gwan'pa an' gwan'ma" he smiles at us both.