Brittany and Blaine Sleepover - Part 3

(A/N: this is just a little extra part, it's not as long as my normal chapters)

*Santana's PoV*   

The next morning Brittany woke up first and I changed her pull up and took her downstairs to start breakfast.

"Bwaine?" She asks as I place her in her seat.

"He's asleep still sweetie" I tell her.

"Oh"

"It's ok, when we've finished breakfast, we can go wake him up" I tell her as I pass her breakfast to her.

"Tay" I sit down with her and eat my breakfast too, Blaine was still asleep by the time we finished so I cleared up Brittany and we headed up. I place Brittany in Blaine's crib with him so she could wake him up. 

"Bwaine" Brittany calls.

"Blaine, sweetie, let's get up" I coo to him as I shake him a little.

"Me?" Brittany asks as she puts a hand on Blaine.

"Ok, but shake him a little" I tell her.

"Bwaine" Brittany shakes him carefully. We do this a few more times until he woke up.

"That's it baby, wake up" I coo to him.

"Bwitt" Blaine giggles as he stretches.

"We see daddy today after breakfast" I coo to him as I get him out and lie him on my bed to change his nappy. I then get Brittany out.

"We ready for some breakfast?" I ask him as I pull his trousers back up and then pick him up.

"Uh huh den 'ee daddy" Blaine cheers as we make our way downstairs.

"Yeah and then we see daddy" I chuckle a little at him before placing him in his spare highchair that I keep at my house. I give him his breakfast and Brittany sits with him while I clean up the kitchen a bit until Blaine finishes.

"Done" he announces a few minutes later.

"Good boy" I praise him as I take his bowl of him and put it for wash. I clean him up and let the kids play for a bit while I finish of cleaning the kitchen.

"Come on then, let's get dressed" I say to them both.

"Yay" they both cheer as they run to me. I chuckle at them and pick Blaine up before taking the kids into Brittany's room again.

"Potty" Brittany says.

"Ok" I help her with her pyjama trousers and then help her on the toilet before stripping Blaine down up to his nappy.

"Done" I hear Brittany announce.

"Ok" I help her put a fresh pull up on before leaving the bathroom. I get Brittany an outfit and then go back to Blaine. I change his nappy before putting him in a blue striped Mr Giggles outfit and then some blue and white stripe socks. I then put Brittany in a Minnie Mouse sleeveless bodysuit and some Minnie Mouse trousers, jumper and socks.