2 Year Check Up

Today Blaine has his 2 year check up, which I am absolutely dreading. He doesn't know yet and I'm hoping he won't know until we at least get to the doctors office. Also, he has to get a couple injections, something to do with kids at his age can either go to pre school or nursery which has very few children, obviously it's schools that have kids like Blaine so they are all accepting. Which I don't know whether to try it out or not and send him. It'll only be for 2-3 days a week for 4 hours. Anyway...

"Daddy" Blaine then sobs.

"Come on sweetheart" I soothe as I pull him out of his crib. He's just woken up from his nap.

"Let's change your bum and get you dressed"

"Weave?" He asks as he rubs his eyes.

"Yeah, daddy needs to get you some new clothes as these are starting to get a bit too small" I explain, leaving out the check up part and just about getting his shirt on. I take him downstairs and set him down on the floor.

"Go play for a minute while daddy packs the changing bag" I tell him as I walk into the hallway to collect the changing bag. I make sure I pack extras today as I never know with Blaine.

"Blaine, come on, let's get shoes and coats on" I call from the hallway as I finish zipping up my coat and getting Blaine's ready.

"Here sweetheart" I say as he puts his arms in and then I zip his coat up.

"I'll have to put your shoes on when we are done as we are running a little behind, ok?" I tell him as I pick him, his shoes and the changing bag up and carry them to the car. I put his bag and shoes in the front first and then I go to the back and put Blaine in his seat.

"You want your cup?" I ask him once I checked he was properly in his seat.

"Pwease" he smiles behind his dummy that was a little bit out because of his teeth.

"Ok" I say as I get in the front and turn to the passenger seat where the bag was, I open the bag and look through it, to finally find his cup.

"Here you go" I say as I turn around and give it to him.

"Fank 'ou" he says and starts to drink. I turn back round and buckle up before hitting the road and heading to the doctors. After 25 minutes, we finally get there. I get out and grab his bag and shoes before going to the back and quickly grabbing Blaine, I lock up and fast walk it in to the reception.

"Hello, how may I help?" Woman behind the desk asks.

"Um appointment for Blaine Anderson?" I question.

"Ah yes, Hummel, is it?"

"Yeah"

"Ok, if you'd like to wait in the waiting room and Dr. Cole will be with you shortly" she smiles.

"Thanks" I say and we go sit down, I put Blaine on my lap and then put the bag onto the floor. We only waited 10 minutes before Dr. Cole came out and called us.

"Let's go" I tell Blaine as I stand up, bringing everything with me.

"Hello" Dr. Greets us.

"Hey" I reply as I repeat my actions I did in the waiting room.

"How is everyone today?" He asks.

"We're good thanks and you?" I ask politely.

"Great, so Blaine, I saw that it was your birthday recently, how old are you?" He asks but Blaine just shies away.

"Tell Dr. Cole how old you are sweetie" I tell Blaine but he just whines.

"Say, I'm 2 now Doctor" I tell them both.