Grandparent's Visit

Today, dad, Carole and Sarah come down to meet with each other and get to know each other a little better.

"Dada!Baba!Dada!Baba!" We hear Blaine through the monitor.

"I'll go" Bas says as he gets out of bed. I decided to get up, make the bed and get dressed. I head downstairs where Sebastian was already making breakfast and Blaine was playing in the living room.

"Thanks babe" I kiss Sebastian's cheek.

"No problem"

"Morning bubba" I coo at Blaine as I walked into the living room.

"Dada" he squeals as he clambers all over his toys and crawls to me.

"Hey baby" I coo as I kiss all over his face, making him laugh.

"Breakfast" Bas calls through and Blaine looks at me as if to say 'hurry up, I want my food'. I carry him to the kitchen and place him in his highchair and Sebastian serves his food up. We soon eat breakfast and I help Bas tidy the kitchen whilst Blaine went and played in the living room again.

"Ok mister, let's go get dressed" I coo as I pick him up over the toys. I take him upstairs and into his room, I lie him on his changing table and check his nappy before getting him dressed into some grey Mickey Mouse trousers with the matching top and dribble bib with some grey, red and blue Mickey Mouse socks.

"Alright, let's go see if baba's dressed" I say as I pick Blaine up and take him to our room

"Knock! Knock!" I say as I knocked a couple times to make sure Bas was decent.

"You can come in" he calls through and we walk in.

"Hey bud, look at you" Sebastian coos at him. We were all soon dressed and we waited for them to turn up but it was Brittany and Santana who turned up first.

"Hello"

"Hi" we hug each other before I let them in.