Another Wedding?

(A/N: I know it's probably annoying to have the same chapter but I do try to change it up a bit so it isn't exactly the same)

Today is the day that Sam and Mercedes get married, all the guys were over at our house getting ready whilst the girls were at Sam and Mercedes house.

"Ugh, a hot day with a fussy, teething 6 month old is just unreal" I sigh as I come down the stairs with Blaine on my hip in nothing but a fresh nappy.

"Aww, is my baby being all fussy today?" Sebastian coos as he tickles Blaine's belly, making him try to push his hands away whilst whining.

"Wow, someone is a fussy baby" Bas says before taking Blaine off me.

"How's everybody doing?" Sam asks. We could tell he was slightly stressed and slightly nervous.

"Dude, it's gonna be ok, alright? It's gonna be perfect, the girls are getting ready, we're getting ready, everything's going to be fine" Sebastian reassures him. 

"Thanks" he slightly smiles.

"Anytime"

"Urm, we understand if you and Santana have to leave earlier because of the little ones or if they start getting a bit agitated during the vows" he explains.

"It's fine, they'll soon settle down and we want to be their for our friend anyway" I smile at him.

"Thanks, I better go check on the other guys"

"Shall I refill the kiddie pool and see if he wants to go in that to cool down a bit?" Bas suggests.

"Yeah, maybe" I say as I take Blaine off him. He goes and empties the pool before refilling and within the next half hour, the pool was filled.

"Are we ready to get in it?" Sebastian takes him back off me and sits him down on the grass for a minute whilst he took the hose out and was playfully squirting it over Blaine's legs and belly, making him laugh.

"Is that nice?" Sebastian coos as he does it for a few more minutes before actually putting him into the pool.

"Aww, I bet that's nice, isn't it?" Blaine seemed happy in the pool so I left to get ready whilst Sebastian watched him for me. It was an hour later and the guys had left in their suits, we told them that we would meet them there because Blaine started having a screaming fit.

"Ok mister, what is wrong with you?" I sigh.

"Can you get me an ice lolly please from the freezer?" I ask Bas.

"Sure" he goes to the freezer and gets one out before opening it and passing it to Blaine.

"Might soothe his gums a bit" I say.

"Yeah, hopefully"

"I'll put some dummies in there and some things that he can have for later on" he says before taking a few things and freezing them.

"Right, are we ready to get dressed now?" I say after Blaine finished his lolly. We head upstairs and I clean his chest, belly, face and hands off from the lolly before putting him in a fresh nappy and a short sleeve smart outfit. Whilst I did this, Sebastian got himself dressed.