A Trip to San Francisco

Sebastian and I decided to take a trip to San Francisco, with just the three of us and I was all for it.

"Our flight leaves tonight, doesn't it?" I ask Bas as we started packing clothes away whilst Blaine napped.

"Yeah, I tried to do it so Blaine could still get his bedtime in" he explains.

"Yeah, it's probably best to try and keep him asleep or entertained if he does wake up" it took us the whole time for Blaine to sleep to pack our suitcase and pack a couple bags for the flight and up to the hotel.

"Hey bud" we coo.

"I" He smiles. We change his nappy and start packing his things, there was a suitcase for Bas and I and then one for Blaine as he'll probably need a lot more than us.

"Ok mister, shall we start packing?" I place a couple of brand new packs of nappies and wipes in there as we were pretty much stocked for when we come home too. Bas and I pull clothes of his rack and start packing outfits.

"Got some socks" Sebastian says as he just threw a handful in there.

"Baba" Blaine tells Sebastian off as he started pulling them out again.

"Bud, they've got to stay in there" he tells him as he folds a couple of blankets up and started placing them in the suitcase. We made sure to try and put clothes and accessories in one half and then the other half for a few toys.

"Did you just want to go check that we have the pushchair, a highchair, his portable crib and then get some toys together" I tell Sebastian.

"Sure" he leaves the room and Blaine tries to follow but the gate was in the way.

"Come here baby" I say.

"Baba" he cries as he made his way to me.

"I know honey, I know, he'll be back before you know it"

"Look, where's you bubbie?" I ask him as he was so obsessed with this doll.

"Bubbie" he squeals once he found it.

"Good job" I praise him. I finish on packing his things, making sure that there were things left here for when we come back.

"Let's go" I say as I opened the gate and let him out of his room.

"Huh, Bas, you didn't shut the gate" I tell him as I managed to quickly grab Blaine before he went down the stairs.

"Sorry, I thought I'd closed it" he says as he lifts Blaine over the gate once I shut it.

"We have to be more careful" I tell him as we head down the stairs. Sebastian distracts Blaine with a snack whilst I packed a few of his toys away. Once we were done, I put everything by the front door and head upstairs to get Blaine an outfit so he's more comfortable on the plane. I come back down and he was just in his nappy.

"I thought I'd get a head start" he says.

"Ok" I lay Blaine down and change his nappy before putting him into a blue sleeveless bodysuit, a pair of grey joggers and some blue socks.