Sick, Sleepy Sebastian

During the night, I kept hearing Sebastian cough and sometimes even throw up, which meant he was sick. I wake up and saw that Sebastian was asleep so I decided to leave him be and go get Blaine instead.

"Hey baby, ready for some breakfast?" I coo as I get him out of his crib and place him on his changing table. I change his nappy and leave his trousers off for now as I knew they were just going to get dirty anyway. I pick Blaine up again and start to head downstairs.

"Baba! Baba!" Blaine whines, making grabby hands toward our door.

"He's sleeping, baby" I kiss his cheek before taking him downstairs.

"Baba" he cries.

"I'm sorry honey" I coo as I clip him into his highchair. I kiss his head as he sadly cries for Sebastian, making my heart break as I wanted to take him up there so badly but I didn't want him to get sick.

"Ah baba" he sobs.

"Maybe later, ok?" I coo as I sit in front of him with his breakfast.

"Oh sweetheart"

"Here, look, some yummy breakfast" I try and cheer him up. He looks at the spoon before opening his mouth.

"Good job" I smile at him as I feed him some more. He soon finishes his breakfast so I place him in his playpen for now with his toys whilst I ate mine.

"Hey babe" I hear Sebastian mumble from behind me.

"Hey, I heard you last night, are you ok?" I ask him.

"Yeah, I'll stay away from Blaine and you though just to be safe" he says.

"Well, you take some medicine whilst your down here and then take a glass of water with you upstairs and after that, I'll look after you" I tell him.

"But Ku-"

"No buts, end of conversation" I tell him. He takes the medicine and looked like he was about to go see Blaine but I quickly stopped him.

"Don't" I blurt out.

"What? Don't what?" He looks back at me, confused.

"Don't go see Blaine, he's been crying for you this morning and if you see him now, he'll probably start crying again, wanting you, in fact, I'm surprised he hasn't heard your voice this morning"

"That's probably because he's playing a lot of musical toys right now" he chuckles before coughing.

"Go back to bed, I'll come see you in a little while" I kiss his temple before sending him up.

"Love you" he says as he makes his way up.

"Love you too" I go to Blaine and play with him for a bit before deciding to put him in his jumperoo.