Christmas Day

(A/N: Happy Christmas Day guys. Hope you all got what you wanted. Like before, if you don't celebrate it, then hope you have a great day)

"Daddy! Papa! Daddy! Papa!" We wake up to Blaine calling us.

"Do you think someone's a little excited?" Sebastian smiles up at me.

"Definitely" I smile back at him before kissing him.

"What is the time anyway?" Bas asks. I look at my phone and sigh.

"It's 7:03am" I tell him.

"Yay" he sarcastically cheers.

"Daddy! Papa!" He soon whines.

"Ok, come on, let's go get mister excited" I chuckle as Bas and I get out of bed and head to Blaine's room.

"Daddy! Papa!" Blaine cheers once he saw us.

"Ok, ok, calm down, you" I chuckle as he jumped up and down in his crib.

"Oh, let's get you changed" Sebastian says as he pulls Blaine out of his crib and lies him on his changing table.

"We're gonna go back to daddy and papas bed, ok?" I tell Blaine as it was just the three of us that were up.

"No" he whines.

"Come on, I'll go get you a bottle and we'll go watch some tele in daddy's room" I tell him as I pass Blaine over to Sebastian as I head down. I quickly make Blaine a bottle before heading back up again and into my room where Sebastian had already put the tele on to a kids programme. A little while later and we hear shuffling from the guest room where Brittany and Santana were, I mean the tele wasn't up that loud as we made sure that we could only hear it so we didn't disturb everyone else.

"Unca 'urt?" We hear Brittany. I get up and go to my door as the stair gate was up because of Blaine.

"Yeah sweetie?"

"Me wan' 'atch 'ele" she says.

"With us?"

"Pwease"

"Of course sweetie, have you got everything you need?" I ask her.

"Urm, me 'ummy"

"Ok, I'll stay here while you get your dummy" she goes off back to the guest room and then comes back out with a dummy, her blanket, a half milk bottle that Santana must've done earlier on in the night and a new pull up.

"Do you need a change?" I ask her as she enters my room.

"Uh huh"

"Ok, let's go to my bathroom and I'll get you changed" I say as we go to my bathroom. I help her on the toilet and change her pull up before we both go back to the bed.

"Hello Brittany" Sebastian greets her with a smile.

"Ello"

"Bwitt" Blaine squeals as he turns around.

"Shush buddy" Sebastian tells him.

"Sowwy"

"Wan' pway" Blaine says as he attempts to get down off the bed.