Bee Stings and Stitches - Part 2

We sit there for a few more minutes before we finally get called in.

"Blaine Anderson?" A nurse calls out, we stand up and follow her.

"Oh dear, what's happened to this one?" She coos at Blaine, who was still sleeping.

"He face planted with a bit of glass in his hand, which I had no idea where he got it from" I explain.

"Ok, well it's glad that we can have a quick look while he's asleep" she smiles at us.

"If you'd like to lie him on this table here for me" she says as she pats the table. Sebastian lies him down and he stirs a little, I pull out one of his muslin cloths and put it near his face.

"That's a definite for stitches, if you'd like to sit back in the waiting room for now as we don't have the equipment at the moment with us in this room, so what we'll do is call for someone to bring the stuff up, is that alright?" She smiles at us again. 'Not really' I thought. This kid needs desperate stitches and we have to wait because they 'don't have the equipment with them right now'.

"That's fine" I 'smile' at her. We go back to our seats and just wait. Blaine soon woke up though.

"He's gonna be sick" I tell Sebastian, he quickly sits him up and I quickly put the bucket underneath his chin. He throws up into it while Sebastian just calms him.

"All done" Sebastian coos as he kisses his cheek. Blaine tries to turn himself around so that they could be chest to chest, he lays his head on Sebastian's shoulder, facing the other people. I could see that a man was smiling at Blaine and waving and then I see Blaine's hand slightly raise and wave back.

"Is he smiling?" I ask the bloke.

"Yeah" he chuckles a little.

"Bless him" they mess around a little and then Blaine giggles, which he hasn't done in hours so that surprised me a little. The bloke then gets called and takes his child into the same room that they called us in to. Blaine sits back a little and points to the toys that we were sat next to.

"You want some Lego blocks?" I ask him and he nods his head 'yes'.

"Alright" I say as I pick up a few and put them in his lap.

"There you go" I kiss his head. He looks down and tries to do something with them.

"How'd you know when he's going to be sick?" Sebastian asks me.

"He'll chew his fingers if he's going to be sick, to try and stop himself, but when he sucks on them, he's just tired or really upset about something" I explain.

"Oh right, at least I now know so I could hopefully try and help you out" he smiles at me.

"Thanks" I smile back at him.

"Well at least he's slightly perking up a bit" Sebastian says as he kisses the top of Blaine's head. I smile at Blaine and he looks up at me and pats my arm before pointing at his small tower in his lap.

"Wow baby" I coo.

"He's not gonna talk though is he" Sebastian sighs.