One Grumpy Baby

(A/N: I know he's happy in the picture but I just thought it looked cute)

Blaine has been so grumpy this morning, which doesn't surprise me as he's been up since 2:30am as some guys decided to rev their engines, play loud music and set fireworks off, making lots of noise, which then unsettled Blaine for the most of the night so Bas and I took it in turns to try and settle him whilst the other tried to get some sleep.

"Blaine, I need to change your nappy" I sigh as he rolled over and tried to crawl away. His nappy was half off and he kept escaping. I look around and find a teething rattle thing.

"Here Blaine, what's this?" I coo as I picked it up and shook it

"Here Blaine, what's this?" I coo as I picked it up and shook it. He stops crying to look at it before crawling back to me.

"What's that?" I coo again, giving it to him. I carefully lay him back down again and quickly did my best to change his nappy before he noticed. I let him be before sighing and standing up.

"What are we gonna do? We're both low on energy, he's grumpy and to be honest, I haven't got time for this today" I sigh, throwing the nappy in the bin as I grumble to Sebastian about my problems.

"It's ok, we'll figure something out" I walk over to him and we hug.

"I wanna get him dressed but I think his pyjamas are fine" I mumble into Sebastian's chest.

"We can always dress him later if need to" Sebastian says as he kisses the top of my head.

"Ah" Blaine soon screams, making us both jump.

"Hey, quiet you" Sebastian says as he points at Blaine.

"Ah" he 'speaks' back.

"You can give me 'ah'" my phone soon rings and it was Santana.

"Hey" I speak to her and soon the call ended.

"What did Santana want?" Bas asks me.

"Oh, she wants to come over but I said its up to her because Blaine isn't in the best of moods" I explain to him.

"Oh right, yeah good luck with that one"

"I could just put him into something more cooler rather than those pyjamas" I say.

"That's if you can try to get him out of them and into his clothes"

"I know" I run upstairs and find a simple piece of item of clothing, which was only a red Mickey Mouse romper.