Brittany and Blaine Sleepover - Part 2

The kids had finished up with breakfast and I take them both upstairs to get them dressed. I dress Brittany first so that I could see if I had anything to match her outfit. I put Brittany in a fresh pull up and then a white shirt before putting on a turquoise short dungarees with white spots and a little bear head in the middle before putting some white frilly socks on her. I then put Blaine in a fresh nappy and a white and blue stripe shirt then a turquoise dungarees with a bit of dark blue in places and a whale and a small boat in the middle of it, I then put some white socks on him, similar to Brittany's.

"You two look so cute" I cooed as I look at them both dressed in matching outfits

"Right, today, we are going out to buy a few things, have lunch, play for a bit, come home have a nap and then play again, sound good?" I tell them although Blaine probably didn't understand much like Brittany.

"Uh huh"

"Yeah"

"Mummy, 'ake dis?" Brittany asks me if she can take her dolls car seat.

"Yes, come on then" I say to her as she then brings one of her dolls to put in the seat

"Alright, let's get loaded in the car then" I say as I pick Blaine up. I had already made a bag for them both so all we had to do was load the car up. I load the kids and the pushchair up with their bag before getting in myself and heading to the toy shop.

"Yay" they both cheer.

"You guys excited?" I chuckle a little.

"Yeah" they cheer again. I get out and quickly grab a trolley before putting the kids in.

"Come on then Britt" I say to her as I place her in first with her doll in hand.

"And now you" I say to Blaine as I get him out.

"No" Blaine kicks his legs as he starts to cry.

"It's ok baby, Brittany's sitting in it" I soothe him.