Unexpected News - Part 1

"Blaine come on, you need to settle down" I try and soothe as all he has been doing is cry and cry and cry. Just because we can't find any of his dummies and I don't know why or where they have gotten to.

"Here, what about a bottle?" I try and offer but he turns his head away from it.

"Dum" he whines.

"Blaine, I have told you a million times, we can not find your dummy" I tell him getting annoyed a little bit.

"AAAHHH!" he sobs. I just sigh in frustration, not knowing what to do. I mean I want to go to the store, but Blaine is probably just gonna scream the whole place down and nobody's home to watch him.

"Lets go upstairs" I say and head upstairs, I take a pill and head to my room, I lie Blaine down and take off my shirt before lying down as well.

"Here Blaine" I say and make sure he sucks my nipple.

"Dum" he sobs as he refuses.

"Baby, grandpa is getting you new ones, he will be home in about 10 minutes so why don't you have some of daddy's special milk and sleep for 10 minutes?" I soothe as I lie about my dad getting some new dummies for him.

"Tay" he sniffles. 'At least he's calming down' I thought as Blaine finally took my nipple and fell asleep. I sighed in relief when I found out Blaine was finally asleep. I slipped out of the room and started on dinner.

"Hey, I'm home" dad calls through the house.

"Dad, please, Blaine has now just settled down, he hasn't had any naps or bottles or anything until now, he finally took my milk after I lied to him about you getting some new dummies for him and will be here in 10 minutes" I rush out, hoping Blaine is still asleep and quiet.

"Sorry kiddo, didn't realise you had such a hard day today" dad apologies.

"It's fine, you didn't know" I sighed.

"Well, why don't I finish dinner and you go out and have a bit of a break from Blaine whilst he's napping" he suggested.

"You're right, I'll see you in a little while" I say and leave the house to also get a bit of fresh air. Once I got back, Blaine was still asleep, which was good.

"Hey I'm back, I went to the shops so I could get him some dummies" I call out quietly.

"Hey kiddo and good at least he won't cry anymore for one" dad says as he sits on the couch with a newspaper and coffee.

"Dad, your heart" I exclaim.

"Kurt, calm down, its just a coffee, besides I'm healthy anyway"

"You can be so stubborn" I joke playfully.

"Now you know where you get it from" dad smirks.

"Alright, you got me" I chuckle and so does he.

"AAAHHH" we then hear Blaine.

"Here we go again" I mumble as I open a pack of new dummies and take one upstairs.

"Here Blaine" I say and give him the new dummy and he process' it for a minute as I did just shove it in his mouth then he starts to the suck it.

"Lets change your bum" I say and change his bum.

"You happy now?" I say as I take him downstairs.

"Eah" he lisps.

"Don't worry, I got you a load more" I tell him.

"Yay" he cheers.

"Now, do you want some dinner?" I ask.

"Pwease" he says.

"Ok" I smile as I give him his plastic Mickey Mouse plate, fork and spoon, as well as his sippy cup. Once we ate our dinner, I put Blaine in the living room to play with his toys while me and my dad clean up.

"Kurt? when Blaine is in bed, I want to speak to you about something, but we can't tell Blaine, it's gonna be a surprise for him ok?" dad whispers to me.

"Ok sure, are you gonna sit Finn and Carole down as well?" I ask.

"Of course, it's for the whole family" he chuckles.

"Oh"

"AAAHHH" Blaine cried/screamed from the living room and I rush in there to see what's going on.

"Dad! quick!" I call and he comes running in.

"Can you lift the sofa for me please?" I ask him.

"Sure, 1...2...3" he says and lift the sofa up so I could get Blaine's hand, toy and an old dummy from there.

"Thanks" I say as I hold Blaine and look at his wrist, which was now slightly red.

"Did your car roll under there baby?"

"Eah" he sniffles.

"Ok, but next time get daddy or grandpa to come get it ok?" I tell him.

"Tay".

"Now lets get your hand sorted" I sort his hand out then clear up his toys.

"Shall we have a bath, then bed yeah?" I ask him and he nods into my shoulder.

"Ok, let daddy make you a bottle and sort out then we'll head up ok, did you wanna sit with grandpa while I do that?"

"Eah" he sighs tiredly. I put him on my dads lap after he agreed and Blaine instantly leaned back against my dad and he looked really tired.

"Ill be back" I say and make him a bottle and get a spare dummy incase.

"Thanks dad" I say as I take Blaine from him.

"No problem, just watching a bit of Peppa Pig, you know?" he chuckled.

"Ok, well you have fun, say night Blaine"

"Ni" he yawns.

"Lets go have a quick bath" I say and head up, I run the bath and get in with him.

"Daddy" he squeals.

"Yeah baby" I say. I hardly ever have a bath with Blaine, but it felt quite nice.

"Daddy, 'eppa 'oat" he says as he moves it around.

"Yeah, head back" I say and wash his hair.

"Good boy"

"Eye, daddy" he cried.

"Sorry, baby" I soothe as I get a flannel and wash his face with water. He kept on crying and I wasn't even finished and he was cuddled against me.

"Baby, I need to wash you" I say.

"No"

"Ok, sit forward" he obeys and I wash his back and to where I can get, I finish him off, before quickly washing myself and wrapping a towel round my waist, before getting Blaine out.

I put him into some warm pyjamas and putting him to bed, before heading out and getting myself into some pyjamas and heading downstairs after I checked up on Blaine, who was heading to sleepy land.

"Ok, now that everyone is here, I want to tell you the news" my dad speaks.

"We're going to...DISNEYLAND!!!" my dad shout-whispered.

"What!?, Oh my god"

"Yes" Finn says.

"But, we can't tell Blaine until the day before, we will tell him on that morning ok? And also, there's three extra tickets so Kurt I don't know if Britt and San wanna come and Finn about Puck or Rachel"

"Rachel" Finn says.

"Kurt?"

"Ill call them tomorrow" I say.

"Ok" everyone agrees. We all finally go to bed after our little celebration.