Learning how to sit up.

"Lets not do that" I tell him as he trying to get things out of the cupboards.

Blaine is four months and can hold his head up, roll around, crawl and is still yet to learn how to sit up.

"Come on, where's your toys" I say and he crawls off to his toys.

"He is one trouble maker" my dad says as he sits down with his coffee.

"Tell me about it" I sighed.

"I see you bought a high chair, has he finally started to sit up?" my dad asks.

"No, I put him in it earlier and he kinda leant to the side and then he started to slip, so I took him out" I explained.

"Oh".

"Yeah, I'm gonna head out in a little while and see if I can find anything" I tell him.

"Ok" it was soon after lunch and Blaine had not long woken up from his nap.

"Lets get you dressed" I coo and start to change him.

"Ok slow done there" I say as he tried to roll over and almost ended up on the floor.

"You need to learn how to stay still mister" I say in a baby voice and he does his cute little baby laugh.

"Your so cute" I tell him and he just stares at me and smiles, I smile back.

"Lets go" I say and pick him up. I head downstairs and put him in his car seat, which he is starting to hate.

"I know, I know" I soothe as I tried to buckle him up.

"AAAHHH, AAAHHH" he cried.

"Aww, baby don't cry, where's that smile gone huh?" I rub my finger against his cheek, but he still cried.

"AAAHHH" I put his hood/handle up and gently rocked him back and forth a little.

"There we go" I whisper.

"What are you doing?" dad asks.

"Settling him, he likes it, he's not crying anymore" I tell him.

"Ok, anything to keep him happy" dad smiles and I smile back.

"Ill see you later" I say to dad.

"Ok kiddo, bye" he says and I leave the house. I put Blaine in the front, but he started crying again, he'll go quiet when I start the car up and getting going though. I put his changing bag by the feet on the floor, I always take it even if its a short trip, but you never know if your gonna need one.

"There we go" I say as I start to head down the road and he quietened. As we were at the traffic light, I look at him and he is already looking at me, smiling so I smile back.

"You're very smiley today baby" I coo. We finally get to the shop and I get Blaine and the pushchair out. I head into the store and into the baby toy section.

"Aww, look baby" I coo, although he can't exactly understand me. I get a few soft toys and then I see this 'sit me up floor seat', I look at it and pick one up. I pay for the stuff and head back to the car.

"You're gonna hate me for this" I whisper as I put him in the car.

"AAAHHH" he cried. 'He might be hungry' I thought as I put the stuff in the back and did him a bottle.

"Here you go" I say as I prop it up on his blanket. I get in and head home.

"I found something and Blaine is asleep, so we need to be quiet" I say to dad as I just leave Blaine in his seat.