Trick or Treat!

Tonight it's Halloween night and I'm so excited as well as Blaine is. I got him a cute little outfit, which is a long sleeve orange onesie that had on it 'happy halloween' and the trousers were just plain grey, I don't know if he has any orange socks though, I must check later.

"Daddy, wets go" Blaine whined as he stood at the door.

"Baby, we don't go until after dinner, I've already told you that, why don't you play with your toys?" I suggest trying to get a different idea in his head.

"No" he said grumpily as he crossed his arms over and pouted.

"Grandpa will be home in a minute, so I suggest you move Blaine or you're gonna get knocked over" I warned him as I was doing a bottle for Mr. Cranky pants.

"No" he replied and stomped his foot. I walk over there, once I heard my dads car, I grabbed Blaine's wrist and tried to pull him away, but he was struggling against my hold.

"Blaine!" I warned sternly.

"Noooo" he shouted.

"Woah, woah, woah, what is going on in here?" My dad comes in with a few bags after I managed to move Blaine.

"Ill explain in a minute when Blaine either calms down and have a nap or ill explain quietly when he goes into time out" I say, making sure Blaine heard.

"No" he says stubbornly.

"You either calm down or go to time out then, you pick one or I will and we won't go trick or treating tonight" I explain.

"Ni-ni" he then suddenly sobbed and rubbed his eyes frustratedly. I knew he was tired.

"Come on" I say as I pick him up and he sobs into my shoulder.

"Ill explain in a minute, once I've put Blaine down for a nap" I tell dad, before heading up the stairs.

"Shhh, come on, go to sleep" I shushed as I rocked him side to side while he drank his bottle from my shoulder, sleepily. Once I saw his arm drop and the bottle slipping out of his grip, I take it off him and give him a dummy, before kissing him night and tucking him in and leaving the room.

"Hey, sorry you had to come home and see that" I apologise.

"Don't worry, it's not your fault, what was wrong anyway?" he asks

"I told him loads of times that we're going trick or treating after dinner and he is still going on about it, so he stood by the door, told him to move, because I know that you would be home any minute and at the same time he was getting tired, so I tried to move him and then you know the rest" I explain.

"What's in the bags?" I ask.

"Oh I bought a few stuff for the house and some pumpkins"

"Good at least I won't have to take Blaine out later on then, because he'll think we would be going trick or treating" I chuckled.

"Oh god, that would be a nightmare" he also laughed.

"It would, shall we carve the pumpkins later so Blaine could help" I suggest.

"Yeah that's sounds like a good idea, oh and I also bought sweets for the little kiddies that will hopefully pop by" dad smiled.

"Lets get this house decorated" I say excitedly. We finally finished after an hour and then Blaine woke up.

"Hey baby" I cooed as I got him out of his crib.

"You ready to see what's downstairs?" I say.

"Eah daddy" he cheers after I changed his nappy.

"Wow" he gasped when we got down there and he saw all the decorations.