Car accident

"I'm heading out" I call as I carry Blaine out to the car.

"Shall we go look for some more baby gates and garden stuff?" I say to Blaine as I buckled him in.

"Eah" he cheers, although it might be boring just looking for garden stuff and gates, but Blaine seemed happy about it.

"Lets go" I say and head down the road. I go to the baby shop first to get the baby gates.

"These look complicated enough, so you mister don't know how to open it or break it, but we do" I say as dad was watching him the other morning upstairs, doing god knows what quietly, to not wake me up and I had found Blaine next to me on my bed with a broken gate at the doorway where he had opened it, tried to close it, but kept pushing so it broke off.

"Noooo" he whined.

"Yes, you little bugger" I tell him. I get a few more and head to pay, before going back in the car and giving Blaine my phone to play with.

"Right now for the long, boring road" I sighed. We head down the road and there was nobody else, but a baby deer came out of no where and I swerved badly and the car kept spinning and spinning until it came to a horrible stop. The last thing I thought was 'I just hope Blaine is ok' before I passed out.

No ones pov:

"Daddy, 'ake up" Blaine whined as he thought his daddy was asleep. Blaine didn't understand what was going on, he just thought his daddy had stopped and was sleeping. Kurt taught Blaine had to call a family member incase there is an emergency or something so Blaine called grandpa.

"Gwandpa" Blaine cheered happily.

"Hey buddy, are you calling me without daddy's permission?" he joked and would of expected Kurt to reply, but he didn't.

"No, daddy sweeping an 'e wan ou'" he whined.

"Blaine, daddy's sleeping behind the wheel?" he asked again, hoping Blaine was joking.

"Eah"

"Ok, Blaine?, buddy, I need you to listen carefully ok?" Burt asked, hoping that Blaine might understand a little bit of this.

"Tay" he says.

"Is daddy's head on the wheel?"

"Eah an bwood ever'ere" he says.

"Ok, do you know you what's around you?"

"Umm 'ird" Blaine exclaimed happily.

"Gwanpa ird" he says.

"Ok buddy" Burt chuckled, although this is a 'serious' conversation, Blaine doesn't exactly know what's going on and with Blaine's silliness, you gotta laugh a little bit, because he can cheer anyone up.

"Ok, let's try this again, where were you heading? were you heading to get the gates or garden stuff?" he asked, knowing both roads well.

"Tuff" he says and that's good enough to get to where he needs to go.

"Me and grandma are now on our way ok?" he says.

"Tay, I twy daddy 'ake" he says.

"Ok, you try and wake daddy buddy" he says.

"Bye-bye" Blaine says.

"Bye kiddo" and they both hang up.
Blaine sat in the car for nearly an hour with a very wet nappy, thirsty, hungry, tired and wanting to get out.

"Daddy, 'e an ou" he sobbed as he rubbed his eyes.

"Ired" he sobbed.

"AAAAHHHH" he sobbed again and thrashed in his seat.