First Words and Daddy's Operation

(A/N: I don't think Chris has had an actual operation on his knee, but it's only for the story, also I know the picture doesn't match the chapter but I couldn't find anything else)

Today I have an operation on my knee. I'm nervous about it and with Blaine being a 6 month old now, worries me even more incase he's really fussy for Sebastian but I know that he'll take good care of Blaine and I. I have to be at the hospital really early so I left Sebastian and Blaine to sleep and they'll come visit later.

"Bye babe" I kiss his forehead after I got myself ready.

"Love you" he mumbles.

"Love you too, don't forget about Blaine"

"I won't" I kiss him again before leaving the house and heading down to the hospital.

*Sebastian's PoV*

A woke up a few hours later after Kurt had left, I get out of bed and do my business before checking on Blaine. He was still asleep so I snuck downstairs and started sorting breakfast out, Kurt wasn't allowed to eat or drink anything 12 hours beforehand so I promised him something later once he was out of surgery. After I finished breakfast, Blaine had woken up not long after.

"Hello, my handsome boy" I coo as I picked him up and kissed his cheek before lying him on his changing table so I could change him. I change his nappy before taking him downstairs and clipping him into his highchair.

"Wanna go see dada later?" I coo to Blaine as I bring his breakfast to him and sit in front of him. He smiles at me so I repeat Kurt's name.

"Dada" I coo as I put a spoonful of oatmeal into his mouth.

"Ababbababa" he babbles.

"Yeah" I chuckle.

"Here, open, bud" I say as I put the spoon to his mouth.

"Good job"

"Was that yummy?" I coo as I clean him up.

"Alright, go play" I say as I put him down on the floor but he just sits there. 'He is six months old so he must be able to crawl, right?' I thought to myself. I get closer to him and he smiles at me.

"Can you crawl, buddy?" I coo as I crouch down to him.

"You comin'?" I smile at him as I put my hands out for him, he manages to get himself up onto his knees and hands.

"That's it" I coo but he just stays in that position. Instead of crawling, he got onto his belly and put his arms in front of him and scooted.

"Ok, that'll do" I chuckle as I picked him up and kisses his cheek.

"Here we go, sit in this for a little while" I say as I place him in his door bouncer.