A Stalker - Part 1

"Are you finished?" I chuckled at Blaine. I was about to change his nappy but he started grunting so I left him for a bit longer. As I asked him that, he clearly had finished because he then smiled at me.

"Yeah?" I chuckle.

"Ok, now, what surprise is gonna be in here, huh?" I say as I pull his pyjama trousers down and undid his nappy.

"Mm lovely" I say as I clean him up and put a fresh nappy on him.

"Let's get breakfast and then I'll get you dressed" I say to him as I left his trousers off and picked him up. I head downstairs and place Blaine into his highchair before Sebastian passes me his breakfast.

"Mm, mushy bananas, your favourite" I say to Blaine as I get a spoonful of it and give it to Blaine.

"So, what'd you wanna do today?" Sebastian asks me as he comes over and kisses my cheek as I carry on feeding Blaine.

"I don't know, a nice walk sounds nice or maybe go to the park" I suggest.

"Sure, maybe later, I'll go for a jog and take that one with me" he says before kissing Blaine.

"But...you've got to be all nice and clean first" he kisses Blaine's cheeks, making Blaine laugh. Blaine soon finishes his breakfast and I clean him up before getting him out.

"Watch him please, I'll go get him an outfit and bring some things down to pack in his bag" I tell Bas.

"Sure, I'll go keep him entertained" he says as he sits on the floor with Blaine and plays with him. I rush of upstairs and find an outfit for Blaine and grab some things of his to pack. I then go back down and lie Blaine down on the floor.

"Not gonna do another poo for me, are ya?" I chuckle at him as I pull his shirt off. I checked his nappy just incase before putting him into a short sleeved light blue Winnie the Pooh all in one.

"Right you, go play now" I say as I let Blaine be free

"I'll go get dressed and be right down" Bas says as he then rushes of upstairs. About 5 minutes later and we were ready to go on a nice little morning walk. I place Blaine into his black and blue car seat pushchair but without the cover as it was too hot for that.