A Dinner Date

(A/N: mentions of beatings, nothing major, just mentioned but that's near the beginning if you don't want to read then don't, I understand)

Tonight, I thought about taking Blaine and Sebastian out for a nice dinner. It would've been nice with just Bas and I but I decided to bring Blaine along tonight.

"Right, let's go get Blaine from Nursery" I say to Bas as I grab the keys.

"Yup, let's go" he says. We get in the car and make our way down to the nursery.

"I love it when it's just us two but I miss Blaine all the time when he's at Nursery and I don't know what it is" Sebastian says.

"Maybe it's because we're so used to being around him all the time that when he is at nursery or somewhere else like San's or my parents that we just have that parental instinct to look after him although he's in good hands" I explain.

"Yeah" we soon get to the Nursery and wait with the other parents before heading into his classroom.

"Ah" he squeals, making his way toward us.

"Hello monkey" Sebastian coos as he picks him up and threw him in the air before kissing his cheek.

"Urm, is it ok if you guys just stay behind for a few minutes?" Zoe asks us.

"Yeah, of course"

"Ok, just let me say bye to the others and I'll be back"

"I hope you've been good mister" I tell Blaine.

"Gosh, I hope it's something good, I'm really worried now" Bas says.

"We'll be fine" she says bye to everyone before telling us to come sit with her.

"Now, there's nothing to be worried about, I'm just a little concerned about him with other peers" she starts.

"Ok" I say, waiting for her to go on.

"He's just a little harsh on others, I mean I know that some kids do have their fights, but he's the one that does it the most, so my question is, is there any violence within the home or people around him?" She asks.

"No, gosh no, we love Blaine, we love him to pieces and I love Kurt, there is no way I would ever lay a finger on any of them neither would his family or my family" Sebastian gets a little defensive.

"Bas!" I warn him.

"No, it's ok, I understand that you're upset about this Mr. Smythe, I know you two are great parents to Blaine and I know you wouldn't let him do that, I just thought has Blaine seen any sort of violence maybe accidental on the T.V. or anywhere around him, that sort of thing" she explains.

"Oh, well, then, I do apologise Mrs. Sugg, but there is background history with his dad" Sebastian says, glancing over at me before setting Blaine down as he whined to get down and went off to play with the toys.

"Oh ok, could you please explain?" She asks.

"Sure, Blaine's dad was an alcoholic and a homophobic, mainly towards Blaine, he would beat him until he bled basically so it could be his 18 year old brain that's seen that but his 1 year old brain is telling him to do it, it's something that we are working on at home as he tends to hit us as well with a smack or something" I explain.

"Oh gosh, I am so sorry to hear that, but I'm glad you're working on it at home and if that's the case, perhaps we can work something out to help show him what's right and what's wrong" she says.

"Ok, that'd be brilliant"

"Well, thank you guys for staying behind, other than that little issue, he's been great, you know there are times where he can play nicely, but one little mishap and he's all over the child" she says.