A Grumpy Baby

This morning, Blaine woke up in a grump and I needed to go out today but I might just send Bas out as I am not taking Blaine out when he's grumpy.

"Here, it's your breakfast" I tell him as I held the bowl in front of him.

"Ehh" he whines, trying to get out.

"You need to eat some of your breakfast"

"AAAHHH" he sobs as he shakes his head side to side whilst kicking his feet about.

"Hey, what's all this noise?" Sebastian comes down.

"We're in a fowl mood this morning, aren't we?" I tell him as I look at Blaine.

"Why? What's wrong?" He asks.

"He needs to have some breakfast then he can get out but he's refusing to even eat any of it" I explain to him.

"It's his favourite, right?" He says as he looks in the bowl.

"Yeah, here, I don't know if you can try and coax him to eat a little bit" I sigh as I handed the bowl over.

"Come on, bud, you need to eat" Sebastian tells him.

"AAAHHH" he sobs.

"Shall we put him on my lap and try feeding him like that?" I suggest to Sebastian.

"We can try" he says as he sets the bowl down and gets up to get Blaine out.

"Let's try again" he says as Blaine calmed down a little once he was sat in my lap. Blaine soon was eating his breakfast and had calmed down quite a bit.

"You just didn't want to sit in that highchair, did you?" Sebastian coos at Blaine, making him smile.

"That's what I thought" he chuckles. Sebastian cleans Blaine up and I soon set him down on the floor where he went and played with his toys.

"Can baba play?" Sebastian goes and sits next to him as I sat on the sofa.

"No" he pouts.

"Hey, we need to be nice" he tells him.

"Baba" he whines as he took one of his toys and tried to play with him.

"Ehh" he whines, reaching for the toy.

"Why can't baba play?" Sebastian pouts too once he handed the toy back.

"No" is all he says.

"Wow, someone's going down for an early nap today" he mumbles as he came and sat next to me.

"I need you to pop out for me in a little while" I tell Bas as we snuggled on the sofa, telly on for background noise.

"What for? Am I taking grumpy pants over there?" He asks as he nods his head toward Blaine.

"No, I was gonna come but he's grumpy so I'll stay here with him and I need you to just get food and maybe some nappies, but I'll check those in a little while" I tell him.

"Ok" he says before kissing me. We sit and watch telly for a bit whilst Blaine babbled away and played with his toys until he started grunting.

"Oh no"

"You done?" I ask him a few minutes later, although I knew I wasn't going to get a response. I pick him up but whines to be put down as I interrupted him playing with his toys.

"Ehh" he whines, reaching for them.

"You can play again in a second, I need to change your bum" I say as we head into his room.