Swimming and Packing for home - Part 6

Today is the last day before we head home late tonight/early morning so we start to pack a few things here and there. As it's one of the last days, we decided to go swimming for most of the day and perhaps the park again before we head home.

"Come on then, let's get your swim trunks on" I call out to Blaine.

"We go 'wimmin'?" he asks excitedly.

"Yup, then after your nap, we can go to the park for a little while, how does that sound?" I ask him as I finish getting his swim nappy on.

"Yeah" he cheers.

"Ok" me and San put the kids in their swimming costumes but San puts some trousers on Britt for now until we get there and I put a shirt on Blaine.

"Let's go" dad calls out and we all bundle into the van.

"Here we are" dad says after half an hour of driving.

"Yay Bwitt we 'wimmin'" Blaine cheers as we stop.

"Yeah an' we can... We can dump in der 'ool" she says and we chuckle at her misunderstanding of 'jump'.

"Um I think she means 'jump'?" Finn jokes.

"Yeah we do a dump in der 'ool" she say seriously and glares at Finn as we walk in and we all just laugh at her silliness.

"Ok in we go" Santana says as we walk into the changing rooms, me and San go into different changing rooms.

"Here Blaine, play on this while daddy changes" I say and give him my phone which has kid games on for him.

"Yay tank 'ou" he says as he hardly ever gets my phone unless I really need to give it to him. I quickly change and we put our stuff into lockers and then have a quick shower before finally getting into the pool.

"Yay" both kids cheer as we all get in, but me and San make sure we have both of the kids.

"Urrr Kurt, their armbands?" dad asks.

"Oh yeah, sweetie sit there a sec while I blow these up and put them on" I say as I sit Blaine on the edge.

"Daddy" he whined as he wanted to stay in the pool.

"I know, but daddy needs to put these on ok?" I say as I start to blow his up.

"Ready?" I say after I blew them up.

"There's one... And now the other one" I mange to put his arm bands on and get back in the pool.

"Weeee" the kids laugh and splash.

"Bwaine, swide wit me?" Brittany asks.

"Mmm daddy 'ome?" he asks unsure of it.

"Yeah, I'll come, Brittany does mummy want to come or do you want to go on your own?" I ask her.

"Mummy 'tand at end" she explains that Santana will be at the end of the slide waiting for her.

"Ok" I say and we head up the stairs.

"You excited sweetie?" I ask Britt.

"Yeah" she cheers happily.

"What about you Blaine?" I ask him.

"Mmm" he mumbles.

"It's ok, ill go with you" I reassure him.

"Tay" he says nervously. It was then Britt's turn to go down the slide. As se went down we could her sqeal and I just chuckle.

"Next" a lifeguard says.

"Come on sweetie, sit on my lap" I say as I sit down.

"Tay" he says nervously and I just had this feeling he's going to cry when we get about halfway down there.